Micheal Myers X Ftm Reader

((A/N) so like dam Micheal is dad honesty, this is the 2007 Robbie zombie version and will be a multiple part thing.in this part you'll both be 15 so it's 5 years after he arrived and became silent, your mum works their and is a transphobic piece of 💩.
(P/H/S) =Prefered hair style, and all others like (Y/N), (b/N) is birth name too. )
You're stupid mother dragged you to work today considering it was the weekend and after last weekend she didn't trust you not to be alone, not that you were in danger, she caught you dressing masculine with your makeshift binder, after having cut all your hair off to (P/H/S), sge was livid, hating not only you but the idea of you ever being so different and "unnatural". Bored, you wandered off down the halls, you knew it was dangerous but you didn't care, you came across a cell and would've continued past until something caught your eye, a boy looking 15 years old, the same as you, sat on his bed, staring emotionless at the wall. The boy looked quite tall for his age, a slight muscular build and browning hair that looked freshly and roughly cut. You had heard they rarely cut the inmates hair, but little did you know this particular boy had been here since he was 10. Around the room some masks were hung up on the walls, clearly hand made.
"Hi there." You had been practicing on your male voice for a while now so you sounded more like yourself as you spoke, not even sure if he would hear you though the glass.
"I'm (Y/N), what's your name ?" You are only greeted with silence, the boy turning slowly to look at you, you smiled and waved and although you couldn't see it, a small smile tugged at his lips. No one had ever spoke to him so casually, as if he was human too.
" I like your masks, do you make them?" You pushed on, hoping he'd talk back.
"Could you make me one?" The mute boy studied your face, he recognised fake happiness instantly, having worn it most of his life himself, he instantly started thinking of the perfect mask for you.
"(Y/N)!" You heard your mum call down the hall, making you growl and curl your fist, the mute boy tilted his head.
"You're in here because you killed right? I can understand why." You spoke, irritation lacing your voice, you waved goodbye to the boy and stormed down the hall to meet your mother.
"Where the bloody hell have you been?! Atleast tell me before you wander off." She angrily scolded, you ignoring her as you could only think of the boy in the cell, smiling.

A/N- yeah, so I couldn't find one of these and if this chapter does well enough in my opinion, I will either write a part 2 or a whole book. Depends on how well it does as I said, sorry it sucks btw.