Chapter 4 Twins? And Insane Portal To Pensacola?

Start from the beginning

Me: yes this is Sal I was about to put my name in and wait I wasn't expecting you to text me back immediately 

Ash: Sal I'm on my way your dad won't be there till your birthday I am in Pensacola at a park by a cemetery and a waffle house waiting for Google Maps to load the twenty-minute route to the Mystery Falls info center I do not know how or why it popped up but I am gonna try to get there.

Me: just wait there apparently I am heading to Pensacola with my Parole officer Blue Jay so we can try to meet each other at DQ by the bridge just head over the three-mile bridge and head to a DQ

Ash: Why DQ? 

Me: Apparently, that's what we're having for lunch wait it is October aren't you supposed to be in school you are 18 or did I miss count and miss a birthday?

Ash: Ok? and I graduated from school last year and I know you Graduated at age sixteen 

Me: if you need to know I am either riding in a bus with a top hat or a limo but the top hat bus will definitely be there and a bunch of kids my parole officer apparently works as a teacher and a summer camp manager but the school building got damaged.

Ash: lol and are u serious?

Me: yes I am being serious

Ash: see ya there

Me: see ya there too XOXO <3

I am so happy that I talked to Ashie can't wait to meet up with her. I show Blue Jay the texts and tells me to ask her for new shoes I know it's a joke. so I laugh. (Nope bud she was being serious you just can't read her yet)

Time Skip brought you by a fluffy black 24 lb cat named Smush (R.I.P)

We are at DQ right now I am just waiting for Ash and to order my food.

Ash's P.O.V:

I drive over the bridge and once I drive over the end of the bridge half of the cars disappear and it becomes woods instead of buildings and the bay I watched on the way I see a bunch of buildings I drive around randomly till I find the bus he was talking about and he was not joking it has a freaking giant top hat on it. I park enter the building and go and wait to order my food I scan the crowd and see Sal I will head to him after I order my food. He is standing by these two ladies one with rainbow hair and blue eyes and the other has purple and orange hair I might ask them how they dyed their hair as you don't know before Sal got arrested my hair changed color to this lilac color so I decided to start dyeing my hair till I met back up with Sal. It weirds me out. but we head up at the same time we order and then we start talking to each other and the rainbow hair lady goes up to the register and pulls out what looks like over 100,000 dollars and pays dang she must be pretty rich. I just listen to everything he says but not really paying attention to what he is saying till he says my name and that our food is ready. We go up and pick up our food and the lady with purple and orange hair now has magenta hair and kisses the lady with rainbow hair. We eat our food at a table he asks me to join them on their trip I say yes as long as they can put my motorcycle on the bus. 

time skip to on the bus brought to by stripes the cat

We are sitting on the bus with each other. Then the rainbow hair lady stands up and Sal tells me her name is Blue Jay.

Blue Jay says "For those who are new to town let me explain this phenomenon well we have six portals to Florida four that lead to Pensacola one that leads to Navarre one that leads to Milton and all of them lead to Florida." 

Sal does not look surprised in fact he looks like he will facepalm himself any moment he then says "Sorry for bluntness she sometimes does that. When you talk to her you don't know what to expect when it comes to her personality you don't really know what she will do." he pauses the continued "I have experienced some funny things from her some practical jokes even she tried to pull one on me. Most of them are from her unexpected bluntness." 

Time skip to when they are home brought to you by Waffle Moon the cat

when we enter the driveway I see something in the shadows I think it is a cultist's turn to Sal to tell him what I see but he is fast asleep so I pick him up and take him to bed while blushing I ask what room he sleeps in is and a kid comes up to me and tell me to follow them I am not assuming genders on a kid I take him upstairs and lay him down take off his mask turn him around so Megan doesn't see his face. I close the door. I change and text Mr. Azure "I will pick up my stuff tomorrow". I lay down next to Sal and I cuddle up to him facing him. He hugs me and I cuddle closer and he sprouts a dog tail and ears he will definitely be freaking out if it isn't my mind playing tricks on me.

To Be Continued...