"Aroha love, I'm just going to see a friend who's visiting a couple towns over, probably grab a bit to eat and have a couple drinks with him. I don't think I'll be back till late, that ok with you babe?".

"No problem, you've been spending much time here I'm surprised you haven't wanted to get a break from me sooner. See you when you get back".

"Ok awesome, I'll be back later".

Aroha pov

Sebastian has left about 30mins ago and I was now busy cooking lunch. I was currently stirring some pasta and sauce making sure it didn't burn.

"I'm surprised it took you this long to come out here, I was almost starting to think you had forgotten all about me".

A deep chuckle sounds behind me follow by the sound of the door shutting. "The one thing I could never manage to do was to sneak up on you Aroha, you always seemed to know I was there no matter how hard I tried".

"Oh Kirk, I learnt your tricks along time ago. Or should I call you Black? It seems that's all I hear you be called by these days. Does anyone actually know your real name anymore?".

"Ha like you would ever call me Alpha Black even if I commanded you too. You always had a habit of ignoring everything I said".

"Now wheres the fun in that, got you keep you on your toes big brother".

"And that you did. Now I actually wanted to talk to you about something Aroha. I don't know how to say this bu..".

"Kirk, if your here to warn me about Sebastian there's no need. I'm already well aware Sebastian didn't want me as a mate as he thought it was too dangerous, he's been wanting to reject me and trying to keep me at arms length to protect me and keep me safe away from him. Which he's completely failed at to be honest. I mean he been living here a month. Oh and In regards to that other big brother warning you were probably planning on giving me, you can probably already tell that it's a bit late for that".

The displeased look on his face says it all. "May I ask how you know? And in regards to that last part I was going to completely ignore your mingled scent and pretend my little sister is completely innocent, but what I can't ignore is the third heart beat I can hear in the room with us. I guess congratulations are in order?".

"Let's just say, that Sebastian hasn't been to good at keeping control of his tiger when he goes to sleep. So he may or may not be getting locked up so far back in his mind he thinks thinks he's asleep but doesn't realise his tigers out. And yes you hear correct, so it's much to late for your big brother warning to stay away from boys. Sorry uncle Kirk". I smile at him innocently.

"Now why am I not surprised, that tiger of his has always made sure he gets what he wants. Well I guess if you had to end up with anyone I'm glad it's Sebastian. He may still be haunted by his past but he's a good man and is like a brother to me. I'm assuming he doesn't know about the child since last time we spoke he was still in that silly rejection phase".

"No he's been so distracted that he hasn't noticed, and the heart beats only been noticeable on and off during the last couple days. Don't tell me you sent him on a wild goose chase just to come talk to me now did you?".

"No I needed him to go investigate some rogue sightings, shouldn't take him too long as long as he stays out of trouble. There's also something else. The war is coming, we've been given warning to expect the attack in 6weeks time, but knowing rogues it could be anytime between now and then, hence why I needed him to investigate the sightings".

"Kirk you know I can help".

"NO!! I will not drag you into this unless it's the absolute last resort. I haven't kept you hidden all these years so you could have some hope at a normal life to ruin that now".

"You won't have a choice, you know you can't stop me brother".

And with that hard truth he leaves.

Alpha Blacks pov

I admire Arohas faith in Sebastian's, but I feel sorry for Sebastian once he realises Aroha knows about everything and she opens a can of whoop ass on him, he's not going to know what's hit him. God that would be funny to watch.

I can't believe she's all grown up. It was so hard to keep a straight face and be the protective older brother when I realised she was pregnant. I'm so ecstatic that I'll finally have more family than just Aroha.

When she mentions helping with the war I can't help but get angry. I've given up seeing the only family member I have left just to make sure that she is safe. I've always hoped that that if I hid her well enough then she could have a normal life, away from the pack, somewhere they would never find her. But of course find her they did. The rogues may not know who exactly she is yet, but it's only a matter of time before they figure it out. That's if they already haven't.

I turn to leave when I hear her parting words.

"You won't have a choice, you know you can't stop me brother".

The truth hurts, because I know no matter how much I tried I wouldn't be able to stop her if she wants to get involved. I'm no match for her, not often an Alpha will admit his little sister could mop the floor with him.