Dreams

Third persons pov

Aroha and Sebastian both awoke gasping for breath, and frantically searching there surroundings to find themselves surrounded by four walls, and not the openness of the clearing they were both expecting. Almost simultaneously they uttered the same worlds... "shit... it was just dream".

Aroha's pov

As I come to the realisation that I'm still alone in my own bed, I can't believe I dreamt that, it felt so real, as if I could actually feel the mate bond in my dreams.

Maybe it wasn't just a dream? Maybe it's a sign of what's to come? Or maybe because where mates were reaching out to each other through the bond, even in our dreams. Whichever the case I don't care, this gives me hope that it won't take long for Sebastian to trust me with who his is so we can be together. I really hope that  he's a tiger shifter like in my dreams as he was just so beautiful.

Even though it would be quite astounding for him to be a tiger as there is very few left tiger shifter left in the world as at one time they were hunted to near extinction.

Either way I will love him for who he
Is, he was made for me and I'll accept him for who he is. 

Sebastian's pov

What the hell just happened... "what do you think happened numbskull?? You saw how beautiful it would be to mark our mate as ours" "trey I've already told you that isn't happening, this just proves I need to keep away from her until the mate bond fades. I can't be trusted around her if I'm dreaming like this after one damn encounter".
"We were just showing you both how great it could be and to help you out so you realise you making a mistake". "Theres no we in this trey it's just you". "Well not exactly..". Having enough of this I cut him off. "That's is, this isn't up for discussion trey, I didn't want to have to do this but if I won't hold out long enough to allow the mate bond to fade, I'm just going the have to reject her.... she implied that she would be back to visit  the clearing tonight, best to get this over with as soon as possible". Tonight I reject mate.

Wrote this short chapter as I don't want to leave it on a cliffhanger for to long as it may have become a bit confusing on how it suddenly jumped.

Pay attention to how some things have been phrased here and you make pick up some hints.