Because You Loved Me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen Years Later

"Alexander Trager, why is there a gun laying on the baby's dresser?"

Tig winced then grinned at his daughter over their corn flakes. "That's where I left it! Sorry, babe."

Vic shook her head at him as she handed him the baby and laid his handgun on the table bedside his coffee cup before walking to the coffee pot. "At least it was out of reach and the safety was on. Autumn, did you get your homework finished? It's due today."

The pre-teen nodded. "Yup. Dad helped me last night while you were giving Wyatt his bath."

Vic nodded before looking around with a frown. "We're missing one. Where's Will?"

Tig shrugged as he chewed before answering. "Already left for school with Abel."

Vic nodded as he stood up and gave her a kiss before setting Wyatt in his highchair. "I gotta go. We have a meeting with Alvarez this morning. Don't forget Kenny's patch-in ceremony tonight."

Vic chuckled as he kissed Autumn on top of her head. "How could I? It's all the boys have been talking about for weeks. Not to mention Gemma. I'm closing the diner today just so we can cook the food."

Tig chuckled and shook his head. "All of the old ladies in one place? I'm kind of glad I have to work." He pointed at his daughter. "You want a ride to school?"
Autumn nodded and jumped up from the table to get her bookbag as Tig turned back to his wife with a grin. "We'll send the boys your way after school in case you all need help with anything."

Vic nodded before stepping into his open arms for a hug. "Sounds good. Have a good day, my love. Try to keep the bloodstains to a minimum today."

Tig snickered before leaning down for a kiss. "I'll try but I'm not promising anything. Have a great day, baby."

With one more hug and a kiss for the baby, Tig was out the door with Autumn falling in behind him, shouting goodbye to her mother. Vic sat down at the table and took a sip of her coffee as Wyatt played in his Cheerios. She looked around at the controlled chaos that was her home and grinned.

She thought back to when she and Alex had gotten back together. When she had found out that she was pregnant with Will, Alex had demanded that she move from her little house and closer to TM.

They'd found a nice four-bedroom house down the street from Clay and Gemma and had been there ever since. This house had seen a lot: a marriage, three children, two dogs, plenty of fights, and a lot of making up.

She grinned at her youngest as he gurgled in baby talk. "Let's get you cleaned up. We need to meet Grandma Gemma soon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Tara and Vic were sitting at a table in the corner of the clubhouse, watching the kids running around, the older boys play fighting, and the older men either playing pool or cards. Tara grinned at her as they watched Kenny put Will in a headlock.

"You ready for him to patch in?"

Vic sighed before taking a sip of her beer. "I suppose. I mean, we still have a while but yeah, he'll definitely patch like his dad. Tig can't wait."

Tara chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, Jax is the same way with Abel and Thomas. I mean, I get it. It's the legacy they're leaving for their children."

Vic nodded. "Exactly." She shook her head as she smiled. "You know, I never realized until I was a part of it just how much SAMCRO is a family unit."

Tara grinned and held up her bottle. "Here's to family."

Vic clinked her bottle against the other woman's and laughed. As she watched her children playing and Tig sitting with his brothers talking while holding his youngest boy, she thought that this was probably one of the most perfect moments in her life.

All the people she loved most were in this room, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This ends Tig and Vic's story. I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you.

Missy