Meeting Anaïs

Updates will be random and also this is a short book or do you guys want me to make this longer with a minimum of 5 or 10 chapters? You guys decide because I have school. The might change though.

_-•-_-•-_-•-_-•-_

"HEY DUDES! I'M BACK!" Alfred shouted with his usual annoying, obnoxious, and heroic voice "AND IGGY! I GOT YOUR MILK!" He shouted again as he saw Arthur on the ground and Francis on top of him. As Alfred was making his way over to Arthur, the personification of England, pushed Francis and scrambled his way over to Alfred "Thank you, Alfred." Arthur thanked the obnoxious American. The nations still didn't notice Anaïs yet. Anaïs scanned the nations one by one with her violet eyes until they landed on Francis, sitting on the ground as Francis noticed her. She silently went over to Francis and helped him up "Papa, you should be more careful" she said to him as the nations looked at them, shocked. "Ah, je suis desolé mon fleur." Francis apologized "It's fine. Also I got your lunch" she took a box from her bag and gave it to Francis "Merci, mon cher" Francis smiled at her gratefully "I couldn't handle the food served here, especially Arthur's cooking—"He got cut off when somebody yelled at him "EXCUSE ME BUT MY COOKING ISN'T THAT BAD!" Somebody with caterpillar eyebrows yelled "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NOT THAT BAD'? YOUR SCONES ARE MUTATED!" Francis yelled, or more like shrieked and pointed his index finger at a plate of black, bumpy, huge rocks—I mean scones. 'Wow, he has HUGE eyebrows' Anaïs thought as he scanned the man. He had a dark green military suit that compliments his bright emerald eyes "Those are huge caterpillars" she blurted out. Arthur looked at her "What?!" He shrieked "I-I'm sorry! It's just—it's just my first time seeing those huge eyebrows!" Anaïs stuttered and blushed from embarrassment. Arthur sighed and rubbed his temples "It's okay young Lady" He said and looked at her again "What's your name if I may ask?" Arthur's face softened as she answered back in a polite and British way. Since Francis has been teaching her proper English than American English, and he probably taught her that just to show how much he loves Arthur. "My name is Anaïs Bonnefoy, what's yours?" She replied as Arthur and the other nations looked shocked "DUDETTE! NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR SURNAME!" Alfred got cut off by Arthur "Soo... You're related to that French frog?" Arthur asked and Anaïs looked angry "What did you just call papa—" She got cut off by Francis "Calm down mon cherie, I am thankful for bringing me my lunch but you can stay and meet the others" Francis said to Anaïs "Well... okay..." she mumbled, oblivious to the fact that Francis just winked at Arthur while the said blonde man blushed while Anaïs walked around the room, introducing herself to the other countries.

"Bonjour, my name is Anaïs Bonnefoy, personification of Paris, what's yours?" She introduced herself to the last one, which is a girl, with light brown hair and green eyes "Nice to meet you Anaïs, my name is Elizaveta Hedervary, personification of Hungary." Anaïs smiled and nodded and went back to her papa. Elizaveta was excited you see. Once she saw the girl and introduced herself, she immediately wanted to make her try a dress on. Typical Hungary. When Anaïs got back to Francis. Ludwig announced that it was now lunch time and everybody should proceed to the cafeteria. Now, when the two Anaïs and Francis, along with the other nations, sat down to their assigned table and waited for the food to be served. Anaïs sat down with Francis and waited. They waited for a whole thirty minutes until the food came, they were hungry and they immediately sliced a bite of the marinated steak with sauce, decorated with some cabbage dressing here and there. When Anaïs tasted the food, she noticed it was.. squishy, not tender. She looked at the steak and saw that it was half-cooked. Anaïs gagged and pushed it away, "I'm not hungry anymore." She scowled and slumped while crossing her arms and drank some tea, her pinky sticking out. "Would you like some, Anaïs?" Francis offered his lunch to her, "But what about you papa?" She asked, worried for her dad because when he tried the food here for the first time, he got home with a harsh tummy-ache and got a fever and Anaïs had to take of him while he ranted about how bad and half-cooked the food was and that's when he started packing his own lunch. "Oh don't worry about me, I'll just share with mon ami, Antonio here." He called Antonio's name and asked him if he could give half of his food. He agreed and went back to his table. The father and daughter ate, throwing small conversations here and there and then comfortable silence.

Lunch was over and they headed back to the meeting room. Once everybody is settled. Anaïs sat beside Francis, until it all began. Chaos happened and Anaïs was too shocked to say anything because it all flashed before her very eyes. Francis fighting and arguing with Arthur. Kiku just sitting there reading some of his manga and taking a high quality picture when something gay happens in this room, and having a nosebleed then sending them to Elizaveta. Elizaveta having a nosebleed when Kiku sends some yaoi. Basch shooting anybody who now gets 20 meters away from Erika. Erika is sweet but she can be scary. Gilbert yelling his weird laugh and yelling awesome, then talks to Matthew. Matthew finally being noticed and blushed at Gilbert. Yao making everybody buy his snacks. Ivan scaring the shit out of everyone, even Anaïs. Natalya scaring the shit out of everyone including Ivan with her knives. Katyusha trying to pry Natalya off Ivan while her... breasts are doing a 'boing' sound. Ludwig rubbing his temples and having a huge headache. Alfred yelling 'Freedom' when an eagle passes by the window. Feliciano being adorable and trying to calm Ludwig down with his pasta. Lovino putting the tomatoes to shame and cussing at Antonio and Antonio flirting at Lovino. Lukas forcing Emil to call him big brother. Mathias annoying Lukas and flirting at him then getting choked. Berwald calling Tino his wife and Tino blushing. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!" Ludwig punched the table hard enough for everybody to hear but not hard enough for it to break. Everybody got back to their seats and started chatting quietly "Alright! Who vill the first one to report?" Ludwig asked. Nobody put their hand up "Okay! I vill call a name and you will report up front about the global warming" Ludwig scanned some papers until his eyes stopped "Elizaveta, please come up here and report. " Said Hungarian went up to the front "Alright everybody! I believe we can stop global warming by not being stupid by building a robot-" She paused and glared at Alfred and looked back at the countries while clasping her hands together "So I suggest that we should stop burning plastic and be productive for damn once. That is all, thank you for listening." Elizaveta sat back down and the meeting was dismissed.

_-•-_-•-_-•-_-•-_•-_-•-_

Ok so guys, my phone broke and I was supposed to update this at Thursday, last week but procrastination is real and I also had an exam. So updates will be random as heck and I hope you enjoyed, if not, liked the story. Toodles~