Grace was met by Micah's boot connecting with her jaw, causing her to fall sideways onto the ground. She grunted with pain before she felt him spit down on her, making her cringe in disgust. She stayed down, knowing that if she went to sit up he would only attack her again.

"As far as I know, Arthur don't give a shit that you're gone," Micah hissed down at her. She ignored him, she knew he was trying to work her up. She stayed quiet before she watched Micah signal the men to follow him out. Joe followed behind Micah, Cleet staring down at her before following his friends. Once she heard the door shut behind them, she sat up and held her jaw with one of her hands. Her jaw pulsed with pain, it wasn't broken but it would bruise for sure. She knew Micah wasn't playing around anymore and from now on he was going to start destroying everything in his path, including her. 

-

Arthur sat at the scout campfire when movement caught his eye from the camp. He saw Micah walking towards Dutch's tent followed with men he had never seen before. Arthur's instincts immediately shot for his gun on his hip as he began to march over to see what this was all about. As he walked into the camp, he saw Bill, Charles, Javier and John immediately following, also noticing the new comers. 

"Dutch, I want you to meet some old friends of mine," Micah called out from outside of the leader's tent. The tent ruffled as Dutch appeared, frowning at Micah as he looked at the two people.

"Who are they?" Dutch asked, looking back at Micah. Charles and John stepped beside Arthur, keeping back as they watched.

"Cleet and Joe," Micah introduced. "We rode together a long time back, we ran into each other and we need guns, Dutch. These two can provide that," The man explained, Cleet and Joe nodding.

"Okay," Dutch agreed without taking time to consider. Arthur immediately felt his blood boil at Dutch's decision.

"Dutch!" Arthur shouted out as he made his way over. Charles and John followed, not intending to speak up however as they stayed further back, giving them all space. "Just like that? What happened to you, Dutch?" Arthur began, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Micah is right, we need guns for my plan," Dutch explained, agreeing with Micah. He gave Micah a quick glance before Arthur spoke up again.

"What's the plan Dutch? Because Tahiti isn't going to cut it for the shit we're in." Dutch took a step closer to Arthur, raising a finger as he spoke.

"The plan is we get money, make a lot of noise to distract the law and rob the train. Faith Arthur," Dutch's voice began to raise before he calmed himself down. "You need to have faith, son."

"You know Hosea wouldn't agree with you letting these two creeps in just like that," Arthur hissed, his words hitting a sensitive spot in Dutch's heart. Dutch stopped, staring at Arthur as if he just saw Hosea die again in front of him.

"Don't you... don't," He stuttered before turning away from the group and heading back to his tent, closing the flaps behind him to show he doesn't want anyone disturbing him.

"Nice one, cowpoke," Micah spat at him. Micah went to turn away from Arthur when Arthur placed a heavy hand on the man's shoulder, forcing him to stop. Cleet and Joe immediately tensed up which Arthur picked up on, beginning to question their sudden reaction. 

"I see straight through you," Arthur hissed at him. Micah chuckled, looking at Cleet and Joe before back at Arthur. "I ain't joking with you."

"Get your damn hand off of me," Micah ordered with a low grumble. Arthur shook his head, squeezing the man's shoulder tightly as he fought the urge to punch him in the face before he finally released him, shoving him away.