Forget it, she smiled, “I thought too much about it. Sixth brother just wants to have a normal identity and came to Ji An Prefecture to teach… This is not impossible.”

“Since younger sister has agreed, things will be set like this.” Xuan Tian Feng did not worry about what caused Feng Yu Heng to agree. To him, it was not important. He just wanted to be free of that sort of sickening environment and atmosphere. He just wanted to stay in this place to see what would become of Ji An Prefecture, which had been endangered by the Teng family for hundreds of years, under the management of the girl that he had placed his hopes in.

Every time that he saw Feng Yu Heng, Xuan Tian Feng would always think of the day that he stood behind that residence in the suburbs with her. The girl pointed toward the mountains and spoke of her plans to reclaim the wasteland and grow medicinal herbs. She spoke of how the residence that she had built up had provided for the nearby citizens. He was always able to remember Feng Yu Heng’s elated expression when speaking about those things, and he could also remember the citizens in the capital reminiscing about Hundred Herb Hall before he came to Yu Zhou.

For the sake of coming to Ji An Prefecture to become a teacher, he gave up his rights to command troops. Putting aside his dignity, he kneeled and pleaded in front of his Father Emperor for one day and one night. Finally, his father nodded, and he impatiently rushed over. He was feeling quite moved. This was the life that he, Xuan Tian Feng, had yearned for. A very simple life of teaching people.

The 30 thousand troops from the Northeast Army rushed into Ji An Prefecture. Without its private army, Ji An Prefecture was like a tiger without any teeth. Without needing to exert any effort, everyone in the Teng family was captured. Teng Ping had already regained consciousness; however, he had nearly died. Laying on the bed, he was on his last breath. The head madam and the nephew had also woken up. The elder madam made the decision and ordered for the head madam to be hung. Being watched by everyone, she was sent to the heavens. As for the nephew, in the end, he was still her grandson, and his life was spared. His crown jewels, however, had already been rendered useless by Feng Yu Heng.

The elder madam led the people in the manor to open the gates of the manor. Faced with the 30 thousand troops of the Northeast Army, the prefecture guard’s manor was surrendered; however, the location of the Teng family’s wealth that had been accumulated over many years was not revealed.

But this was not important. The deputy general ordered the soldiers to arrest all members of the Teng family and to ensure they did not commit suicide. When the sun came up, they would be sent back to the capital. Back in the residence in Yu Zhou, Xuan Tian Feng told Feng Yu Heng: “The minister of the Board of Punishments was removed from his position. The current Board of Punishments has been taken over by Xu Jing Yuan. To you, this should be a good thing.”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “It is indeed good news.” She did not continue to think about this matter, turning and saying: “Starting from tomorrow, I will officially be receiving Ji An Prefecture. There will be many things to handle. When the time comes, I will trouble sixth brother with helping out. As for the school that you spoke of, how about rebuilding it. We would also need to calculate how many students there would be that would want to come to Ji An Prefecture to study.”

Xuan Tian Feng had been rushing along busily for many days. Feng Yu Heng also had not slept well for a few nights. It was only when the sun began to rise that they went to rest; however, they both got up at around 8:30 in the morning. After getting cleaned up, they headed toward Ji An Prefecture.