She spoke with a smile; however, every word that she said was shocking. The foreheads of the troops began to sweat upon hearing this. Looking at how Han Gang had lost a mouthful of teeth in an instant, they suddenly felt that rushing into Yu Zhou was truly a bit rash. A feeling of horror of never returning began to fill their hearts, and many people wanted to retreat.

Han Gang had lost his teeth, but this was not life-threatening. He just sounded a bit like an old lady when he spoke. No matter how one listened, it was quite strange. He pointed at Feng Yu Heng and cried: “Impudent little girl, you dare to touch your grandaddy Han. Today, grandaddy Han will have your head fall to the ground and leave it to your people to clean up your corpse!”

He spouted these frightening things, but it did not frighten Feng Yu Heng. Instead, it caused Feng Yu Heng to say: “You’ll have my head hit the ground? Then you will need to ask my future husband the ninth prince if he is willing to or not!”

Han Gang became enraged, and his mind went hot. How could he possibly care about something like the ninth prince. He did not even notice the bit of dread in his troops. He just continued to shout: “Bring the horse over! Come and fight with grandaddy Han to the death!”

Following Han Gang’s shout, the two sides stood in formation. Li Zhu had even brought his troops to advance a few steps; however, it was at this time that chaos broke out among the Teng family’s personal troops. One soldier quickly rushed forward and reported to Han Gang: “General Han, it’s not good. We’ve been surrounded!”

Han Gang was stunned: “What do you mean surrounded? The opposition only has a few hundred people. Could they possibly surround us?”

“No, that’s not it!” The soldier reported: “It’s not just a few hundred people. There are tens of thousands of troops! They have already surrounded Yu Zhou City. Their leader has already entered the city and is heading in this direction!”

“Tens of thousands?” Han Gang heard this and was a bit dazed. He did not take a few hundred troops seriously, and he could fight off a few thousand, but tens of thousands created a gap that was too large! The Teng family’s reports had never said that Imperial Daughter Ji An still had a supporter. He had never heard that tens of thousands of people had also come. What should be done? “Are you certain?” He asked the person, “Since it’s tens of thousands, they will definitely be flying a flag. Where did these troops come from? What did the flags say?”

That person scratched their head, “It seemed that there was a character for Wind written! I don’t know which side those people are from, but they are definitely not helping us because they killed the comrades that were left to defend the gates!”

“Hiss!” Han Gang inhaled sharply and finally realized that the situation was not good. But to retreat at this time was too late. Seeing that Yu Zhou was completely surrounded, everyone was squeezed onto this street. The banner that read “Feng” was very noticeable at night, and its appearance caused him more pain than his mouth. But Han Gang still did not understand. What did the character “Wind” mean?

At this time, Feng Yu Heng had also noticed the soldiers that had suddenly entered Yu Zhou City. The character for “Wind” also entered her view; however, her mind shifted. Although she felt that it was not too possible, among the people in Da Shun that could lead troops, the only one that was worthy of the character for “Wind”. Aside from that person, there was nobody else. But why would that person come to Yu Zhou City? And with 30 thousand soldiers?