Chapter 21

Once my head cleared up I took the time to actually fully acknowledge the fact that Sesshomaru had brought me pleasure with his mouth and fingers and that I was also on my period. Not to mention he didn't ask for anything in return. The main question was why did he do that when he knew I was bleeding. Clearly sensing my inner turmoil Sesshomaru paused helping me wash my hair and looked at me. He seemed to realize what was on my mind, "It's just blood Kagome, demons don't mind blood". I looked at him inquisitively "How did you know.."?

He smirked, "You're easy to read my love". Sighing I just nodded as he resumed cleaning my hair with gentle fingers. After our bath we parted ways, I made my way to the dojo while the Inu demon headed to his office to sign treaties and such. Several hours later I finally let my self take a break and headed in to get some food. Later in the evening, my arousal spiked again and I hurriedly make my way to our room knowing I could catch unwanted attention. Before long I had stripped myself of my clothes and while thinking of my adventure with my mate earlier in the day touched myself.

Again lost in my haze I failed to notice the demon I was daydreaming about inter the room, that was until I heard his low growl. My eyes shot open and I zeroed in on my mate, with red eyes and half-naked. "Please", was all I choked out and in an instant, he was between my legs again. When I came again with three fingers in me, Sesshomaru bit me. Soothing away the pain and sealing it with his saliva we cuddled together on the bed. "Why did you bite me?" I asked quietly, slightly lost because we didn't actually fully mate.

He hummed softly, "it's a claiming mark, it's just a way of saying this female is mine and I'm courting her. Later you will get an actual mating mark". Nodding slightly I also made a humming sound of my own. "When will we mate?" I asked him. "Considering how you've been acting today I would say with in the next week you will be in heat. So it's up to you".

I looked up from my position against his chest, to see his gorgeous golden eyes a lit with warmth and love. "The sooner I'm completely yours the better. I want to wear your mark proudly and be able to officially call the Lord of the west mine". He kissed the top of my head and spoke: "I've always been yours miko".

I pouted some, "tell that to the demonesses eyeballing you, I can tell their thoughts are nothing but lust. He chuckled " Will it make you feel better if you mark your own claim on my person"? The idea of marking him in some way make my body feel warm again and the thirst returend, sensing the change Sesshomaru's eyes darkened as well. "Can I give you pleasure this time"? I find myself asking and the low growl he gave me was all I needed.

Sometime later the room reeked of our combined lust, my jaw was sore,  and my body was sticky with sweat and cum. To blessed out to move Sesshomaru bathed me and placed me on our now clean sheets. " Rest well Miko." He said as I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating.

A/N: HAHA thank you for your patience, I finally updated. I hope it's not to crappy and you enjoy it.