Chapter 20

THIS CHAPTER IS MATURE
Just a heads up
I care about your innocents.... If any of you are innocent that is 😂
This also has not been proof read
Enjoy (hopefully)

Upon the knowledge of this Yami demoness returning I instantly began training harder than ever. Not only were demons helping me but Mikos of higher training as well. It was exhausting but never once did I complain or groan in distaste. I knew just how important all of the training is even if I always went to bed drained of power and a slightly aching body. I woke up on the third day of my period in a matter that slightly embarrassed me. Another side effect of my period, arousal.

It's annoying how messed up mother nature could be. Nothing like bleeding, painful cramping and increase in hornyness. Thankfully Sesshomaru had already left, so to hide my embarrassment and get clean I made my way to the hot springs next to our room. Shedding my sleeping clothing I entered the hot water blissfully. Relaxing against the walls on a little outcrop I took some time to myself. Closing my eyes my traitorous brain, however, didn't relax in fact I found images of my Mate dancing under my eyelids.

The flex of his muscles, the taste of his kisses, the sexy way he looks at me with sinful promises and smoldering eyes. In my minds eye Sesshomaru had also stripped himself of clothing. I felt my temperature rising as my imagination took me into unexplored territories. What would it be like to be writhing under his touch? What would it be like having his mouth upon the most intimate of places of my boy. How would if feel to have my fingers locked into is silky locks.

A shiver rushes through me as my fingers began dancing around my skin, brushing softly against hardening nipples and trailing lower. So lost in my fantasy I startled when another set of hands fondled my nipples and a hot mouth descended onto my neck. Leaving a sizzling trail behind, gasping at the sudden sensation my eyes flew open. Sesshomaru's aura covered me like a thick blanket and I was surprised that I failed to notice the moment he walked into the room with me. Almost instinctively I turned my head to the side to offer the silver-haired demon more access. A moan fell past my lips as his teeth gently nipped at a sensitive spot.

The answering growl behind me seemed to further drive my arousal. I called out his name in a whimper when he pulled away, a soothing rumble answered my distress. "Relax Miko of mine, I'm just going to join you and then I will pleasure you my love". The dual tone of his voice sent a small tingle down my spine. I'm sure I was quite the sight to see, cheeks flushed, chest heaving and eyes glazed over with lust. I couldn't pull my eyes away from him as I turned to watch the demon Lord disrobe, my mouth steadily grew dry and I licked my lips as inch by inch the male was exposed.

On a normal day I wouldn't be so brazen but something had me under a spell of some sort. I should be embarrassed or unsure but I was feeling nothing but lust at the moment. The second he joined me, his lips found mine and his hands found purchase on my skin. The kiss was wet and hot, lips on lips, tongue on tongue. A large hand clutched the back of my head as the other danced across my torso. Another moan escaped my lips when a knuckle brushed against my lower lips.

After teasing me a bit a finger entered me slowly and a long drawn out whine of pleasure followed. Sesshomaru hand moved his lips down my neck sucking on the sensitive spot he had found earlier. I felt my legs go weak as I was lifted out of the hot springs. The heavy weight of his own arousal brushed against my body as he lower me to the surface of the smooth wet rocks surrounding us. The cool touch of the rock caused me to gasp at a slightly drastic temperature change. Another rumble fell from the male above me as his lips kissed the way down my torso and his tongue eagerly lapped at my heat and plunged into the hot and wet opening. ( IM LOW KEY struggling to write this since I'm so out of practice... Would it be better if I actually used pussy? Idk but probably not 😂😭)

My spine arched almost instantly at the new feeling. A sharp gasp rewarded the male and I swore I could feel him grin. Not long after his fingers joined his tongue I could feel the growing coil of my orgasm build. I threaded my fingers tightly into his hair, tugging lightly. Before I could warn him I came with a shout, clenching tightly around his fingers and tongue. Coming down from my bliss I noticed red eyes watching me intensely as he helped me ride it out.

A/N: Hopefully that wasn't too shitty lol, but here is a new chapter for you.