Chapter 15

The four demons shook their head again, stumped for a second I thought then smiled widely. "I know can one of you go get Taisho for me? He's Inu and should probably know what to do and he probably wants to know I'm awake anyways. Then can the rest of you go tell my friends I'm awake and get me some food, I'm starving." With slight inclines of their head, they carried out my requests or where they orders? "Oh and one last thing please stop Inuyasha from doing anything too rash?"

A few minutes later a joyful looking Taisho walked in then laughed at my situation. I glared at him but saw the humor in the situation. It wasn't every day you saw the emotionless ice lord cuddled to a human Miko that he held like a stuffed animal. Then you took in their size difference and she even looked like a stuffed animal in his arms, since the human was significantly smaller than his towering 6'6" or taller frame. "Taisho, stop laughing and please help me, I can't get free and I really need to use the bathroom."

 He chuckled again, "It's simple just tell him that his mate needs to go to the bathroom and eat, his instincts will let you go because you're his mate and his job is to make sure your healthy and cared for. However, make sure to tell him that you'll be right back. "Until he wakes up you need to be beside him at all times plus since he's not waking up you're going to need to watch out for demons who might want to kill him.  You never know especially since you got attacked in the western palace."

 Nodding at him I turned to look at the sleeping Inu and felt my heart melt at his closeness. "Mate," I said softly to him "will you please let me up I need to go to the bathroom and get some food since I'm hungry." He nuzzled me and his arms loosened some "I promise to be right back." he sighed softly and his arms fell away. "Thank you, Sesshomaru," I said and kissed him on the cheek not able to resist. "Okay Taisho-sama where is the bathroom and where is the food?"

After using the bathroom I asked three of my soldiers to watch over Sesshomaru and took one with me. Even though I wanted them to all stay with him, they insisted that I take one with me so I did. The lucky guard that got to with us was Mizu, as we walked I asked the two male demons about my friends "Will Inuyasha left complaining about staying in one place too long let alone the Western home.  The Monk went with him along with the fire cat, to keep him out of trouble. As for the Slayer and your fox kit, they wait for you in the dining hall," was Taisho's answer. 

Part of me was sad that not all of my friends were here but I understood why Inuyasha left, he wasn't good at staying at one place. Then that other part of me was so excited to see Sango and Shippo again, I knew Inuyasha was fine with Miroku and Kirara. A very large double door of cedar and cypress was before me with a design carved into it and the lines were filled with what looked like marble. When the doors opened several long tables greeted my sight since the doors opened at the front three ran vertically before me. At the end was a single larger table running horizontally with beautiful chairs of various sizes.

 In the center was the two tallest, slightly similar to thrones with their high backs and clothed backs and cushions.  The cloth was black with a paisley design of silver, white, gray and a hint of gold. It was a simple design but elegant. The wood color was a gray as was the tables but the table had black jade on the top. the other chairs were less flashy but just as grand and not as tall, I guessed that that table was for the western family and other visiting lords. Surprisingly that was the table I found my two friends and Rin. Noticing my entrance the three jumped from their seat and ran to me with wide smiles.