Chapter 2

"That is your table" Jungkook pointed a nice table and a chair, Taehyung went to the table and arranged his things he opened his laptop because Jungkook gave some things to do. While he is typing on his computer Jungkook broke the silence "Uhm Taehyung" "Yes sir?" "are you single?" Jungkook ask, Taehyung is shocked because of the sudden question "y-yes sir, why did you asked?" "Because uhm one of the requirements for being my secretary, PRIVATE SECRETARY, they should be single" Taehyung is shocked again because of what he heard "Wh-what?!! Sir did you say Private Secretary? Private?!" Jungkook smirked "Yes baby Private Secretary and you can't resign because you signed the contract" the contract says that you can't leave unless your boss will fire you, Taehyung is fluttered because of the name baby "ohh I didn't know that sir because it is not said on the contract" "Ohh I'm sorry baby" Jungkook showed his bunny smile and one of the reason that Taehyung applied at JJK Corporation because his crush work at the company and his crush is Park Bogum. While Taehyung is checking the file that he worked the door opened and he is really fluttered because it's Park Bogum his crush! "Ohh Jeon is it your new secretary?" Bogum ask "Yes, come here Taehyung introduce yourself" Taehyung quickly stand up and went to Bogum and said "Hel-llo Sir my na-name is Kim Taehyung" Jungkook is wondering why Taehyung is stuttering "Ohh nice to meet you Kim cutie Taehyung" Bogum said and smiled "Don't you dare flirt to my new secretary!" Jungkook shouted, Bogum and Taehyung flinched because of Jungkook "What? Is he your boyfriend Jeon huh?!" Bogum said "No! But soon to be!" Jungkook said angrily "Huh really? But what if Taehyung will pick me?" Taehyung saw the two and he is scared because what if they will fight physically, he is more worried about Bogum and he is pissed of because of Jungkook because is fighting with Bogum, Taehyung's crush, Taehyung didn't know what he did he quickly kissed Bogum on the lips and Bogum kissed him back and Jungkook interrupt them "WTF?!!! Are you two serious?!! Bogum do you want to be fired?!" Jungkook shouted and he is very angry at this point "You will Fired Bogum? If you will fired him just fired me then!" Taehyung really regret what he said because the main reason he applied at the company because of the big amount of salary, Jungkook groaned "Get out Bogum please now!!" Jungkook pointed the door "Ok! Don't you dare hurt Taehyung!" Bogum answered. Bogum got out and left Taehyung with Jungkook when Jungkook saw the door closed Jungkook quickly held Taehyung's wrist "What are you doing huh?! Why did you kissed him?!" Taehyung is really scared because Jungkook is really pissed off "I'm so-sorry Sir.. I hav-have a crush on him I'm sorry sir I shouldn't let my emotions involved in my work, I will not do that again I'm sorry Sir" Taehyung said "Ok! I will let you pass this time, But remember you're mine Taehyung MINE"

[A/N: hello!!! Thank you for reading and if you have extra time please Vote and follow me 🥺❤️
wuvv youww ❤️❤️❤️]