"Why don't you go and have a chat and just get to know each other. I mean a chat doesn't always have to be because there's something there romantically."

"Yeah I guess."

"He seems like a nice boy." Belle said. "I don't think he would take it the wrong way if you just wanted a chat on a friendship basis."

"Yeah. I'll have a go and see what happens."

*****

I was led with Maura later on when Ovie got a text. "Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will decide who they want to couple up with. The boy not picked will be dumped from the island."

"I feel nervous that he's going to pick Francesca." She whispered to me.

"I think if he thinks about it logically he'd probably rather go with you, but the worry is that he won't have a choice about it. I just think he's known you for longer and knows you better."

"But if she wants him then she could have him."

"He's going to her for a chat now." We both looked over and found them talking round the fire pit.

"Did he pull her?"

"Yeah. I could go and intervene but it might be a bit obvious."

"No let's just watch and see what happens. I knew this was going to happen anyway which is why I wasn't that happy last night, he still wants to get to know her."

"Mm"

"I'll be annoyed if I couple up with him tonight and he still gets to know her, in fact I would walk."

****

That afternoon they set us a challenge, Well the boys, called lad points. I round one they had to down a pint and then try and score a penalty against a girl, whilst wearing a blindfold. Michael went first and completely missed the goal.

"Come on babe get in net." Tommy told me as he was next.

I stood there and watched as he downed it pretty quickly but then out the Goggles on and completely missed the ball.

Jordan scored the goal, whilst Ovie missed it terribly.

"I'm a basketball player not a footballer ladies."

Marvin also scored which I expected as he does play football and Curtis missed. Anton and Chris also missed.

The next test was who could eat a vindaloo the quickest.

"Tommy looks like he's in pain." I commented.

"Michael is struggling as well."

Chris ended up winning that challenge, with Anton second and Marvin third.

For the final part of the challenge the boys had to do as many squats as possible whilst holding a girl up. I was in the first heat with Tommy, along with Anton, Ovie and Curtis.

"I can't do this." Ovie let Anna go first, saying about how he didn't want to disrespect Jordan.

"Babe I can't do this any longer. I literally can feel pain all over my body." Curtis was the next to go.

"I'm really struggling." Tommy complained and put my down making Anton win.

Michael won the next heat so the winners overall were Anton and Marvin.

*****

That night we were having a glitter party. I put on a neon pink dress and then had pink glitter through the parting of my hair.

"My gut is telling me that she's going to pick Curtis

"My gut is telling me that she's going to pick Curtis." Maura sat me down on the swing and said that about Fran.

"But I think he'll still want to get to know you, that's not going to change because they're coupled up."

"I really don't want to be in another love triangle though. I just want a simple relationship."

"Sadly that's not how things work in here. I think you should know that the most."

Chris got a text. "Islanders please gather around the fire pit immediately."

Us girls all sat down whilst the boys stood in front of us.

Fran then received a text. "Francesca as the newest arrival you will pick first."

"I've chosen to couple up with this boy, because this person had made me feel at home very quickly. I feel as though we have a lot in common and I can't help but laugh and smile when he's around me. I'd really enjoy getting to know them more and they seem to bring a positive vibe here. It had not been an easy decision but the boy I want to couple up with is Curtis."

"Shit." I whispered. Maura looked absolutely devastated sat next to me, just staring down Fran.

Joanna coupled up with Michael and Molly coupled up with Jordan. I was then up.

"I want to couple up with this boy because he makes me feel so special everyday and I've honestly never felt so adored. He's very handsome and he makes me smile and laugh so hard everyday. He brings such a positive vibe to the villa and I can't imagine my life without him anymore. I know everyone says they've come in here to find love but I didn't think I would actually find it and I have in him. So the boy I would like to couple up with is Tommy."

"Thanks babe." He whispered as he sat down next to me.

"Sorry I'm not as soppy as you usually are."

"It doesn't matter."

Belle then went for Anton. Amber was next.

"I want to couple up with this boy because he's the funniest guy I've ever met. He's so chilled and gives out the best advice ever. I've been through some turmoil in here and I would class him as a brother. I would love to see him find someone in here. So the boy I want to couple up with is Ovie."

Maura was the only one left, with Chris and Marvin to choose from.

"I want to couple up with this boy because even though tonight hasn't gone the way I would have hoped, I think this boy hasn't had a chance and in his shoes I would want someone to give me a chance. He's a lovely guy and he's settled in very well. I want to give this person a chance to find love. So the boy I would like to couple up with is Chris."

She was absolutely distraught to send Marvin home but he didn't seem to mind. I don't really think there was anyone in here for him.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx