Chapter 8

"Deku! You're awake!" Uraraka jumps up and down.
"H-hey guys... Sho... can you get Recovery Girl?" Midoriya asks, grimacing.
Shouto nods and exits the tent, heading to the RV.
"What do you remember, Midoriya?" Iida asks, sitting down next to the injured teen.
"I remember the room I was in. It was like a cellar. I remember Dabi and Toga... they mentioned someone named Shigaraki..." Izuku taps his chin with his pointer finger.
"Toga... I recognize that name... what did she look like?" Ochako questions.
"Uhm... her hair was-"
"Mr. Midoriya, I've been informed you were in pain?" Recovery Girl interrupts.
"You can tell me later," Uraraka pats his shoulder.
"Yes, thank you both. My side feels like the stitches are coming out. Can't you do something similar to how you heal my broken bones?" Midoriya asks.
"Everyone, please evacuate. I'll call you back in in around ten minutes," Recovery Girl says. Everyone immediately leaves the tent.
<<<>>>
"Let me see the wound," Recovery Girl says. Izuku lifts up his shirt, and sure enough, the stitches have come loose and the thread was falling inside of the stab.
"It's bad, isn't it?" the boy asks.
"I've definitely seen worse, but it could be better," the nurse got to work, threading the needle and stitching it up tighter.
"Thank you..." Izuku says, "sorry for coming here all the time..."
Recovery Girl gasps, "why are you apologizing? Never, ever apologize for being hurt. Do you understand?"
Midoriya nods and lays back down. Nearly three minutes later, the trio come back inside of the tent.
"Are you okay, Izuku? What happened?" Shouto asks, immediately returning to his post at the boy's side.
"The stitches came undone and the string was resting in the wound," Midoriya calmly responded.
"Don't say it like it happens every day!" Iida snaps, "is it too bad for Recovery Girl to fix with her quirk?"
"It would've been fixed if it wasn't," Uraraka squeezes her boyfriend's hand.
Izuku laughs and then grabs his side, forgetting that movement equals pain.
"Are you okay?" Recovery Girl asks.
"Laughed too hard. Guys, why don't you get some sleep. I'm gonna spend the night here," Izuku suggests.
"I'll stay with you," Todoroki latches onto Midoriya's arm, causing them to both blush a deep vermillion.
"...I'll leave you to it!" Ochako grabs Tenya and rushes him out of the tent.
"Are you sure, Mr. Todoroki?" Recovery Girl adds another pillow behind Izuku's neck.
"I'm sure. Could I have a pillow?" he requests. Chiyo nods and leaves the boys alone.
"Sho, why aren't you going with Ura and Iida?" he asks.
Todoroki looks at his shoes and sighs, "I just want to make sure nothing happens to you or your stitches."
"Lights out, boys!" the nurse turns off the lamp leaving the boy's enveloped in darkness.

(A/N: i just found out Recovery Girl's real name today lmao sorry for the late update and short chapter)