Chapter 1

(the first chapter was an intro)
Midoriya and Todoroki boarded the bus, sitting in the back next to each other. Todoroki claimed the aisle seat so that Midoriya could have the window seat.
"Are you sure? Don't you wanna look outside?" Izuku kept asking.
"I'm sure, Midoriya," Shouto nods and almost smiles when he sees Midoriya's eyes sparkle.
"ROLE CALL!" Present Mic uses his quirk to shut everyone up.

*time skip past role call*

"Let's roll!" the loud teacher sat next to Aizawa who muttered something causing Yamada to laugh. "One more thing: the bus ride there is going to be five hours, so take naps!"
Everyone groaned.
"Do you want to do something, Todoroki?" Izuku asked the boy beside him.
"What's on your mind?" he responds. 'God his eyes are gorgeous...'
"D-did you hear me?" Midoriya waves a hand in front of the taller teen's face.
"I'm sorry, what? Sorry... just... l-lost in thought."
"I said we could play Fuck, Marry, Kill," Midoriya repeats.
"I guess. Only girls or boys and girls?" Todoroki asks.
"Both, if that's alright..." he responds shyly.
"Alright. Fuck Marry Kill... Uraraka, Iida, Asui," Shouto lists.
Izuku thinks for a minute before deciding.
"Kill Iida, fuck Tsu and marry Uraraka..." he says hesitantly.
"I agree."
"Fuck marry kill... Kirishima, Momo, and Shinsou," Midoriya says.
"Oh God... can we play kiss marry kill? not fuck marry kill?" Todoroki requests.
"Fine, just answer!" Midoriya laughs, the sound making Shouto's heart melt.
"Kill Shinsou, kiss Momo, marry Kirishima..?" he answers.
After a few rounds, the two start to get bored. Izuku plugs in his earbuds and blasts My Chemical Romance. He realizes Todoroki was talking, so he plucks one out.
"What did you say?" he asks, cocking his head to the side.
"I asked what you're listening to," he repeats.
"Here!" Izuku gives Shouto an earbud and he plugs it in.
"God, how do you not have hearing loss?" he asks over Teenagers.
"I don't know!" he laughs and quietly sings along.

They said all teenagers scare the living shit outta me. They could care less, as long as someone'll bleed

When the song ends, Todoroki looks at Izuku in shock.
"W-what?" Midoriya asks, laughing nervously.
"Y-you sing really well..." Shouto compliments.
"Thanks! It's not that amazing, but thanks!" Izuku unplugs his earbuds and goes into Tumblr.
"What's on your blog?" Shouto asks.
"Just a bunch of memes and stories that I share," Midoriya likes something and re-blogs it.
"Should I get Tumblr?" Shouto asks, pulling out his phone.
"Sure! My username is Small_Might_Midoriya."
Todoroki downloads the app and creates an account.
"My username is Icy_Hot666," he shows the shorter boy his profile.
A good half hour later, Izuku started to drift off. In his half-awake state, he leaned his head down on Shouto's shoulder and fell asleep. It took almost all of his power to not burst into flames from the blush.
'He looks so peaceful...'
<<<>>>
"Midoriya, we've arrived," Todoroki shook the green haired teen slightly.
"W-what? OH! I'm sorry, Todoroki! I didn't realize-"
As Midoriya started to ramble apologies, Shouto just admired how cute the greenette looked when he just woke up.
"Calm down, Midoriya. I didn't mind," the taller male chuckles, causing the shorter to turn beet red.
"There are girl's cabins, boy's cabins, and a teacher's cabin. All male students follow Aizawa. All female students follow Midnight," All Might announces. The students do as told, following the teachers two by two.

(A/N: sorry for not updating since Texas! the Grand Canyon didn't have service so i came up with a TON of one shot ideas and some more book ideas.

for those of y'all who have never been, here's a photo that I took!)