Partners

(This whole book is in 3rd person view bc i'm lazy)

"Okay everyone, be quiet please. All Might has an announcement soon so don't be little brats," Shota Aizawa announces to class 1-A.
"I AM HERE!" All Might screams as the door slides open. Izuku Midoriya's eyes sparkle every time he sees All Might, even if he's personally known him for a few months.
"Speak of the devil. Make it fast, I want to sleep," Aizawa slouches in his chair.
"We are going on a 2 week long camping trip! You will have one partner of your choice. Take these forms home with you for guardians to sign. That is all," All Might hands everyone a form.
"Oi Shitty Hair! You're my partner," Katsuki Bakugou shouts to Eijirou Kirishima.
"My name is Kiri-you know what, I'm not even gonna try anymore," Kirishima laughs.
People start to partner up. Ochako Uraraka with Tsuyu Asui, Bakugou with Kirishima, Sero with Kaminari, so on and so forth.
"Hey Todoroki, would you like to be my camping partner?" Izuku asks.
"Sure. But I'm warning you now that I get night terrors sometimes..." he says.
"That's okay. I have insomnia, so we both have sleeping problems!" he responds.
'He always makes things so positive. It's really cute-wait, what are you saying, Shouto?'
"T-Todoroki? You okay?" Midoriya waves his hand in front of the boy.
"Ye-yeah, I'm okay," he responds, his face a bit pink.
"See you tomorrow!" Izuku waves goodbye as the bell rings.
"OI DEKU!" he hears a certain someone shout.
Bakugou.
"Hi Kacchan! Who are you partnered with?" Izuku questions.
"DONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, NERD!" he shouts, small cracks coming from his hands.
"He's with me, Midoriya," Kirishima comes up behind Bakugou.
"SH-SHUT UP SHitty Hair..." his voice quiets down.
"Kacchan are you okay?" Midoriya asks.
"Go away. Damn loser..." he mutters.
"See you guys tomorrow!" he winks at Kirishima, who starts blushing wildly.
<<<>>>
Monday morning
Shouto walks into class, his papers signed by his sister. He sets them on the stack of papers on Aizawa's desk before he sits down in his seat.
'Midoriya is a really optimistic person. It's really admirable. What am I feeling in my gut? Every time I look at him, my eyes don't want to move anywhere else. His-' Todoroki's thoughts were interrupted by a certain someone.
"Are you alright? You were staring at Midoriya for five minutes," Iida karate-chops the air.
"O-oh, lost in thought I guess..." his face warms up.
"Everyone, go to the locker rooms and change into your PE outfits and meed Midnight by the field," Aizawa says from the floor.
Everyone gets up and goes to the locker rooms. Todoroki tries not to stare at Midoriya, but fails. Miserably.
Shouto is suddenly pulled into an empty aisle of lockers.
"Do you like Midoriya?"

(A/N: sorry this one is short but i figures it was a good place to stop. it's midnight and we're in new mexico now yee yee)