Chapter 5

"Where do you want to start?"
Izuku thinks for a moment before answering his roommate.
"I want to start behind the cabins. I want to find some sort of lake or stream."
The pair head off into the woods to find a fork in the road.
"We should split up. I'll go right and you go left. If something happens, use your quirk as a signal," Shouto decides. Midoriya nods and heads down the path.
<<<>>>
Shouto
Shouto walks around and takes note of his surroundings. Every stone, footprint, and tree.
'I hope Izu is okay. I can't believe I said to split up! What if he gets hurt? What if the League comes around and kidnaps him?'
The anxious boy turns a corner and runs into someone.
Izuku
Izuku wanders around aimlessly, staying on the path. He sees multiple animals; snakes, bugs, squirrels, and occasionally hawks.
As he's writing down the different creatures, he runs into someone.
<<<>>>
"S-sorry-DABI?!" Midoriya says, traumatized.
"Hey, babe, long time no see~" he purrs.
"Get the hell away from me! I don't want to see you ever again!" he cries.
"Poor puppy. Are you lost?" Dabi steps closer.
"SHOUTO! HELP M-" Izuku is cut off by Dabi's hand over his mouth.
"Now now, we don't want you wasting your voice, do we? Behave for me, and I just might let you go in a week," he whispers into the teen's ear.
Midoriya bites Dabi's hand hard, but he doesn't pull away. Instead, he sweeps him up into his arms and walks away.
<<<>>>
"IZUKU!" Shouto shouts. He looks at who he ran into. A tall figure, burns on his face. He looks to be holding a smaller figure in his arms. "Who are you?"
"Ooh! Another! I'll come back for you. Just call for Dabi~" the figure whispers before walking into a misty portal.
Todoroki wastes no time sprinting back to Yamada, Midnight, Aizawa, and All Might.
"Young Todoroki? What seems to be the trouble?" All Might stands up.
"Izuku... gone... taken... Dabi..." is all he manages to spit out.
"Izuku? Taken by Dabi? Present Mic, gather the kids and keep them here. Midnight, Aizawa, and I will all go after the League of Villains!" All Might orders.
"EVERYONE COME TO THE BARBECUE NOW!!" Hizashi shouts, his quirk almost deafening poor Shouto.
After around 30 seconds, everyone sits around the grill.
"Where's Deku?" Ochako is first to speak.
"He was fucking kidnapped by this burnt raisin named Dabi. Works for the damn League," Shouto snaps.
Silence.
Finally, Yamada speaks in a hushed voice, "return to your cabins. It's not safe here. Todoroki, stay with me in the RV,"
Shouto walks with Hizashi inside of the RV. He sits on the counter while Yamada starts questioning him.
"Tell me, young Todoroki, how do you know about Midoriya being taken by Dabi?"
"Well, Izuku decided to explore behind the cabins. There was a fork in the path, so we split up. Apparently, it meets up in a large circle. Anyways, we split up, which was a terrible idea. I-I heard a loud scream of my name, and I ran into Dabi holding Izuku bridal-style. Next-next thing I know, he's telling me that he'll be back for me and to call for 'Dabi'. He walked then into a misty portal, and that's when I came to you guys," Shouto explains through tears. Hizashi wraps his arms around the student, who embraces him back.
"We'll get him back. Is there anything you want to let out? It looks like you have a lot on your mind. I won't tell anyone anything, I swear on my quirk."
At that, Shouto completely breaks down.
"I...I loved Izuku Midoriya. I loved him, and I couldn't save him."
(A/N: how cheesy lol. i have so many plans forming in my head for the next chapter so be prepared for trauma and stuff so yee to the haw. I want 666 words so here)