"I really don't want to curse early in the morning." Felix ignored Hyun Jin and headed upstairs.

Stomping his feet on the floor, like a mad little kid. Ji Yeon just looked at Felix walking away in such manner. She laughed instead of sympathising.

"I swear they are little kids," Minho was talking to Woojin at the dinning table.

"You are no different." Woojin replied, expressionless.

"Hello? I am cooler than that." Minho defended himself.

"Where is Changbin?" Woojin turned his head around the living room but that Binie was gone.

"Basketball court." Minho said, scrolling down his social media page.

"Really?! Let's play too!" Woojin stood up from the chair.

"Let's at least eat breakfast." Minho pulled him back onto the chair.

"IREOOOOONNAAAAAAAAAAA!" It sounded like a scream coming from a smartphone however it was clearly Hyun Jin's voice.

"WHO CHANGED MY ALARM?!" Han woke up with his eyes bloodshot red.

He nearly hurled his phone out of shock.

"I did," Hyun Jin laughed.
"It is better that way. You woke up in one go."

"You will die in my hand someday." Han said and lazily woke up.

Jisung pulled up his sleeve and check on his wrist watch.

"It is already 7:50?!" Han fast got up from his position and ran upstairs.

"I know we have stairs in this house. But can you kiddos stop running on the stairs?" Bangchan got out from his room, rubbing his eyes as he woke up from noisy sounds.

____

Upstairs,

Han was standing in front of Nayong and Chaeyoung's room.

"Tuk tuk tuk!" He knocked three times but got no reply.

"Is she still sleeping?" Han mumbled.
"Nayong aa, let's go jogging!" He really wanted to fulfil the yesterday promise.

____

Chaeyoung and Nayong's room,

Nayong was still sound asleep as Han knocked on the door. She even covered her ears with pillow.

"Nayong aa, let's go jogging!" It was Han's voice.

His voice somehow made Nayong wide awakened. She finally remembered about the date plan they made yesterday. The girls rushed out from the bed and ran towards the toilet. She needed to at least wash her face to see Han.

____

Outside,

"Han aa! Give me a second!" Nayong replied from inside the room.

"Orait! Take your time!" Han walked away from the door and headed into his room.

As soon as he opened the door, it revealed Felix sitting on the floor, angrily eating candies.

"What is wrong with you?" Han weirded out and intentionally stepped on Felix's foot.

"APPEO! Don't ask me," Felix threw a pillow to Han.

"Aigoo, did you fight with Seungmin or Hyun Jin again?" Han started to imagine things.

"Aniya!" Felix pettily replied.