Differnt isnt it?

Riley's •POV•

It was Saturday morning and cam is living with us now. My mom is going on a business trip for 6 months .. So when she returned she went to Europe. A whole bother country. I was scared, anything could happen to her.

I was also worried about what happened with me and Nash on Thursday I'm the gym at school. I don't understand all the things this boy does with my head. Does he hate me ? Or does he love me? Who would he bully me and then want me. It doesn't make sense. He needs to stay in his 'lane'. He is like a mind confuser. It's kinda incredible what he does.

Whatever why am I thinking about this anyways..?

Cam was called my name so I walked downstairs. He said he was going to the store to get dinner. And Nash's mom called and asked if I could watch skylynn. I agreed because she is so adorable and is so adorable. I got ready and did my usual shower routine and makeup, and today I wore a pink Abercrombie shirt and a light wash colored holister jeans that had zippers on the front. I slipped on my mango (a type of pink) vans and French braided my hair and out on a white Beanie . I looked in the mirror and decided I looked decent. I walked downstairs to see Cameron just leaving. "BYE CAMMY CAKES" i yelled. We both laughed and he drove to the store. I went to skylynn a house Nd knocked on the door and Elizabeth answered. "Hi " I said. "Hi riley, come in and thank you dear for watching skylynn it means so much." She said. And she continued speaking with " I'm going out of town to visit some family and I just can't trust Nash, and Hayes is only 14 and always plays video games to I don't know if I can trust him either!" She said laughing a little. "Your welcome!" I said. "Where is she ?" I finished my sentence off with. "She's taking a nap right now" " she fell asleep about 10 min ago so she shouldn't be up for a couple hours" she said. "Okay! Have a nice time.." I said and smiled. "I'm going to be there over night so would u mind staying the night?" She said my heart shrunk. I couldn't let her down. "Sure that would be nice." I said lying. And right then Cameron called and told me he was staying the night at Matthews house. I would have been alone anyways. "There's some pasta in the fridge if you would like some" she said and with that left me in the house.

About 10 min later I found my self making the pasta. I finished it and washed my fork and bowl. I went up stairs to check on skylynn and she was peacefully sleeping. I stood their for a while and watched her when I walked out I her and covered her up because she had goosebumps on her. She's so cute! I cough like squeeze her. She's adorable. "Hi riley"

I heard someone say. It was Hayes. "Oh hey Hayes! I'm watching skylynn for the night but it's 9 so I think she will just sleep through the night since she hasn't woken up yet" I said. And with that we waked downstairs to see the one and only Nash grier talking on the phone I ran up stairs and went in Hayes room and we started playing video games. Then Nash walked in and I could feel my heart dripping and my head spinning. And it went downhill from there..