School.

Riley's •POV•

I woke up for school. I got a shower then I wore a white casual dress and black flip flops. I straightend my hair then put in a white bow. I actually looked nice today. I didn't look fancy I looked cute but casual. I put on my usual makeup. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After that I headed upstairs to brush my teeth. Then I grabbed my book bad and headed out to school.

* skipping to school *

Dingggg. The first bell rang. I saw nash. I rolled my eyes and casually walked past him. I felt his eyes on me. I brushed it off and went to class. I had exams today so I had to be calm. I walked into first period and did my exams.

* lunch *

After 4th period was lunch.
I sat alone. Once again. Depression was raising to my body again. I then remembered about tay and all the other magcon boys who were still there for me. I smiled at the thought when these two popular girls came over to me. Ashley and London were their names. Ashley was like the 'head' of the mini group and London kinda tagged alone and repeats what Ashley says.

"Look the fatty is eating again" said Ashley.

I look down at my salad throw the fork down and throw her one hell of a death glare.

"Oh honey I'm not scared if you." She laughs.

"Yeah she's not scared of you." Says London.

"Shut your annoying ass up London all u do is repeat Ashely." I said.

They both seemed shocked. He'll yeah I'm sticking up for myself.

"Listen betch,you stay away from Nash. Kay? He's not yours anymore he's all mine. " said Ashley.

Nash and Ashely used to date. Idek why he dated her. She's the biggest snob in town.

"He never was mine. He's all your."I said. Rolling my eyes

She smirks and says "bye slut have fun with your miserable life." I hold back the tears I'm stronger than that.

I dump my salad and in the trash and sit there watching Nash and Ashley flirt. What a two faced flirter. I think. Nash is so immature.

• end of school •

Last period ball rang. I got all my homework. I sighed in relief that school was over. I went home and ran inside. I looked out my window to only see nash. (Remember in the begging of the story how I said they were neighbors and there windows and stuff) I must have been looking at him for a while because he looks at me and gives me a 'what the hell you looking at look'. I look away embarrassed and roll my eyes. I remember how cam left like last month and is arriving today for another magcon tour for 2 months.

••••

Good chapter ?😁

*click*✨

Or nah💕

Ily😭❤️

Thanks for 140 reads. 💙

Means everything. 🌸👻