Date night.

Riley's •POV•

Beep beep. I wake up to my alarm. I forgot I finding have school today it was Saturday. It was 10. I wonder why I set my alarm? Then I remember my date with Taylor. Then I remember all the things Nash did. I hold back the tears and shrug it off. I get In the shower. I put my hair in a messy bun and out on jeans and a regular t shirt. I'm going to the mall to get an outfit for the date. He said to dress casual. So I go to Hollister and get my self a really pretty purple sun dress. It is laced at the top and goes to my knees. It has straps about 3 fingers wide. It flares out a little at the bottom. So it's not a tight dress. I get myself a pair of black flats. The dress was 79$ Hollister is expensive. The shoes were 32.99. I spent some money and I have more left. So I got my self some mint vans and I got 2 bandanas and new makeup.

I then head home. It's now 3 o clock. My mom is still on her business trip so I have no own to help me get ready. The date was in a couple hours so I watched a netflix movie and ate some chips. I then realized it was 5:30. I plugged in my curling wand and wanded my hair. I out in a white bow. In the back. My hair took atleast an hour and a half. I remembered he said it was casual so I wore flip flops instead of flats. I put on my usual makeup. It was time for the date in a half hour. So I re brushed my teeth and watched down of Shawn's covers. *25 mins later* I hear a knock at the door. I shot up and ran to the door. I fixed my self and walked the rest of the way so he didn't see me running.

••••

Cliff hanger. 👻💕

Ily. 🌸✨

Late update sorry❤️

Short update. 😒

Sorry😩

Thanks for the reads. 💝