Closet

Nash's •POV•

I had to stay in a closet with her for 30 min. I was kinda nervous but I was happy at the same time because this is finally a chance I get to tell her how much she means to me.

She was looking down at her shoes and blaming with her hair. She looked so cute. Stop Nash go talk to her! The closet was big so I stepped closer to her she looked up and out eyes met. I couldn't help it I leaned in and I kissed her. She surprisingly kissed back. Buy it was just a soft kiss. I felt those amazing sparkles and fireworks again. I smiled in the kiss and she pushed me off her. Uh oh. "What was that for?!" She said. "You kissed back " I said. "I have a boyfriend" she said. I didn't say anything after that except my apology. "Riley in so sorry I miss you and I want to call u mine again but u can't do that when your with Taylor. Please give me another chance. Please. I wanna call you mine again. I wanna feel those soft lips on mine whenever I want. I wanna hold you in my arms. Please give me another chance. " I said. "I mean I guess I can talk to Taylor but I only wanna start off as friends" she says. I was so happy because once I got her trust back she would be mine and this time I wouldn't be afraid to show her at school because she's way more important than school.

I looked at my watch and it's only been 15 min. "What now we still have 15 min" she said "we can kiss a little" I said a little embarrassed "oh stop we're just friends" she says "for now" I say and I smirk. Her eyes light up and she says "let's plan a prank!!" She was looking around the closet when she found shaming cream.

*after planning prank*

We decided to do a smack cam on all the boys. We would secretly record and then I would smack Hayes and carter . (They have shaving cream in each hand) and she would smack Cameron and Taylor No looked at my clock and we had 1 min left. She started recording on her phone and we hid it in a place by the couch. She walked out of the closet casually with her hands behind her back. I did the same so they wouldn't see the shaving cream. "What are you guys up to.." Cameron asked suspisisally. We bothed looked at her and she have me and approving look. "SMACK CAM" we both yelled. She ran and hit Cameron first and he held his check. Dang that girl smacked him hard. She then smacked Taylor and he looked mad the laughed alittle and took it off her face and whipped it on her. I looked away so I wouldn't get mad if the kiss or something because she hasn't talked to him yet. After that all the boys were silent and looking at me. I realized I hadn't smacked anyone and I ran for my target. Hayes knew. It was coming for him. I smacked him and he layed on the floor laughing. And I smacked carter and I smacked a little harder than expected. He stood there holding his cheek while me and Riley where dieing of laughter in the floor.

••••

Sorry I haven't updated. Omg😭

Ily😊

Thanks for 307 reads😘

Vote🐱

-riley😜🎊