Waking up

Nash's •POV•
( this chapter is going to be his point of view of what happened when they came home from school! (:)

We got home and riley explained how she was gonna go home and change and stuff and get ready to watch a movie. She told me to pic out a movie so I did.

I walked over to the movie stand thingy and looked through all the movies. I saw tons of movies but chose some I k ow she would wanna watch. So I pulled out these : the fault in our stars , divergent , If I stay , and mean girls.

Well I've seen the fault in our stars like 20 times so that's a no. Divergent seems cool I guess. If I stay. Yass I've never seen it ! And mean girls is so typical and I've seen it way to much.

So if I stay is it. After that Riley walked in the door and say down. We sat on the couch with stacks of blankets.

We were in the middle of the movie when my eyes were getting very very heavy. I fell into a deep sleep.
(Aka this is where riley goes in his bed)

*1 hour later*

I woke up at like 1 am and wondered why I was on the couch. And where riley was ?¿. I then remembered I had fallen asleep in the movie. I hope riley didn't go home awe. At the moment I was way to tired to care so I went upstairs and saw riley sleeping in my bed. Yay! I layer down and secured my arms over her & fell into a deep deep sleep. Once again.

*next morning *

I was still asleep but I could hear. I heard riley shuffling around and I think she woke up.
"Awe.. How did he get here?" She said. Then she turned facing me. And she feel asleep as well.