|11|Larceny On The Move|

Start from the beginning

Oh. Oh! Now it was crystal clear. The third one. Monoma smirked and nodded. He liked were this conversation was going right now. Only the thought of it gave him pleasure. Oh, how he wanted to see the Heroes faces when he'll do that.

"You will copy his quirk right before the exam starts. Pat him on the shoulder or back. Crash into him accidentally. Do anything you can. Copy. His. Quirk. There are certain people in the Hero Team we need to be careful about. Kacchan, Todoroki and maybe some others we can't stop without serious combat, which comes second in our strategy. Combat for us? It is nothing but serious backup. In cases such as fighting Todoroki when I'm not around; you'll use it. And you have to use it. Erase their quirks. Game over for them." Midoriya explained to Monoma.

"I see... I'll have to save it till we really need it. But what happens if I'm not around either?" Monoma asked.

"That is something I've already taken care if. You see, we'll be using codes throughout the war. And for the Erasure quirk, if anyone says 'Five minutes' through the comm, then it's your call." Midoriya explained.

"Alright. Consider it done." Monoma replied as he relaxed himself on the chair he was sitting on.

"But."

"But what?" Monoma asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Spare me a minute, Larceny."

"Oh. You got it, Deku."

~O~

{Present}

"Missing a quirk are you?" Monoma asked while giving him a crazed smile.

'His eyes and hair.... Is that...?' Todoroki asked mentally.

~O~

"ERASURE?!?!!" Present Mic yelled with surprise as the other Pro Heroes also looked shocked and confused by Monoma using Aizawa's quirk.

"How did he!? When did this happen, Aizawa?!" Vlad King asked.

"Is this even allowed?!" All Might exclaimed, confused, as he was turning the pages of the rule book as fast as he could.

"I think I know when did it happen..." Aizawa said as he looked at Present Mic.

"You mean... When he..." Present Mic asked as he looked back at him.

"Bumped into us."

~O~

{Minutes Before Exam}

"Good morning, sir!" A boy passing by the hallway of UA high said to Present Mic and Aizawa who were both moving in the opposite direction.

"Morning, kid!!" Present Mic replied to the boy and Aizawa remained silent. As they were walking towards Ground Beta and talking about the test which was just going to start in a few more minutes, someone bumped into both of them from behind.

"Hey!! Watch it, man!!" Present Mic said as he and Aizawa stood up and turned around to see Monoma who was sheepishly rubbing his neck.

UA's Civil WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara