Wake up, don't remember anything from last night

Third Person

The next day....

The ninja's who went to the bar woke up, with a headache. They got up from their bed and went to the kitchen. They already saw Wu, Misako, Cole, Seliel, Lloyd, and Harumi at the table. Lloyd saw them. "Hi guys!", he said. "Hi Lloyd", Kai said in a sort of sleepy voice. "How's it going?", Cole asked. "Not good, I have a headache", Jay complained. "I do too!", Kai said. Soon everyone, except Wu, Misako, Lloyd, Harumi, Cole, and Seliel, said that they also had a headache. "Does anyone know what happend last night?", Zane asked, not remembering what happened. "You guys have no idea what happened last night?", Lloyd asked as they shaked their heads. Harumi was about to tell them what happened until she, Lloyd, Cole, Wu, and Misako, were pulled aside from the rest of the ninja by Seliel. "What Seliel?", Harumi asked. "We should prank them!", Seliel whispered to them. "Why now?", Cole whispered/asked. "You heard what they said, they don't remember what happened last night! We should take this as a opportunity to prank them!", Seliel whispered back to him. "Even if this is a good time to prank them, what could we tell them as a prank?", Lloyd whispered/asked as he saw Seliel smirk.

The rest of the ninja were looking at the group at the corner of the kitchen, whispering about something. "What do you think they are whispering about?", Skylor asked. "Beats me, probably deciding if they should tell us what happened last night or not", Zane said. After he finished that sentence, they saw the group walking up to them. "So, are you going to tell us or not?", Nya asked. "Well, it's a bit complicated to explain what happened last night", Harumi said, trying to contain a laugh, which some of the ninja noticed, and looked at her weirdly. "So what happened last night?", Pixal asked. "So last night, after fighting over a cold water bottle", Cole said, containing his laughter. "Me, Cole, and you guys", Lloyd said as he pointed toward the guys and was trying to contain a laugh. "We all", Cole said as he snickered a bit. "Proposed to the girls", Lloyd said as he snickered. The ninja, along with the girls, except Seliel and Harumi, stood in shock. "WHAT?!", they all said at the same time. "HOW DID WE ALL CAME ALL OVER TO MARRIAGE?!", Kai said kinda freaking out. "It's true", Harumi said, also snickering. "What did we say?!", Nya asked. "We all said 'yes!' in excitement", Seliel said, snickering. The girls were shocked."They all proposed to us without rings, promising to get rings later", Harumi added, as she snickered."WE'RE ALL GETTING MARRIED?!", Jay said kinda panicking and also kinda excited. "Yup!", Lloyd said, almost letting out his laugh. Zane then realized something. "Wait if we're all getting married wouldn't we remember what happe-", Zane started to say, but Seliel, Harumi, Cole, and Lloyd fell to the floor, laughing, leaving the others confused. "What's so funny?", Skylor asked. "I-It's f-funny h-how", Lloyd started while laughing, but then continued to laugh. "A-All of you g-guys", Harumi then said, trying not to continue laughing, but continued anyway. "B-B-Believed", Cole said also trying not to laugh, but laughed anyway. "W-What w-we s-said!", Seliel said laughing. "What do you mean?", Nya asked. "What we said, it was all a prank!!", Lloyd said as he continued to laugh. "WHAT?!" the rest of the ninja, and the girls said. "Yeah! You should've seen your faces!!", Cole said still laughing. "NOT! FUNNY!", Kai said looking a bit angry. "Tell us what actually happened!"  Jay said. "Alright! Alright!", Seliel said as she calmed down a bit from all the laughing, also Lloyd, Harumi, and Cole. "Last night you all went to a bar, but we stayed behind", Cole started. "Wu and Misako went with you guys, just to make sure you guys didn't get drunk", Seliel then said. "But you guys got drunk anyway, and you all blacked out after a hour or even more", Harumi said. "So Wu and my mom had to bring you all back to the Bounty", Lloyd said. "Wow....I do not remember any of that!", Jay said as the others agreed. "It's your guys fault for not listening to Sensei", Lloyd said. "Wait, when you guys told us about proposing to the girls as a prank, does that mean that you two want to actually marry Harumi and Seliel?", Kai asked Lloyd and Cole, who blushed. "OMFSM!!! THEY DO!!!!", Jay said teasing them. "So when's the wedding?", Kai teased as he smirked to them. "NOT! FUNNY!", Cole and Lloyd said to them, still blushing, as the others laughed, well except Harumi and Seliel who were blushing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this took a while to update!