Daughter-in-law

Mina's POV

I can't stop biting my nails right now cause I'm really nervous. What if they don't want me cause I'm so shy and timid? What if his siblings got bored and leave us in the table eating? Aish! I know that I'm overacting but still this is really a important matter, I need to show them that I deserve the place of being Chaengie's girlfriend...but how?

My Queen, what are you thinking? I told you to stay calm and just be yourself later. He told me while caressing my shoulders trying to make me calm.

What if they won't get fond of me and start questioning you? I want to show them that I deserve you Chaengie, but I don't know how. I said still looking so down. I'm really not used in feeling this way this is my first time ever to be nervous just because of meeting someone, I'm used that the person I'm meeting will be the one nervous and not me.

Mina, I told you already that you are just perfect okay? Please just smile and I'm sure they'll like you immediately. He said confidently still driving to his house.

After a few minutes I can feel that the car is moving slowly signaling that we are near to his house. After a few turns we stopped in front of a house, he immediately parked his car and went down to open the door for me.

Wooh! You can do this Mina, just be yourself and don't be nervous in talking. I said to myself while we are walking to the door.

When we reached the door he pressed the doorbell and I saw a pretty old woman smiling at us brightly.

I guess this is his mom, she's so pretty!

My handsome son! Come on in and take that beautiful girl with you. She said still smiling at us and leading us to the dining room.

The time I entered his house I was amazed because it feels warm and cozy. Woah! I really like the vibe in this house.

Finally! They are here already. A middle-aged man exclaimed looking at us with his smile.

This must be his father they really look alike, they have the same deep dimples attached in their cheeks making them more charming.

Heyo! Dad and Mom, and also to you my dear brother. Chaeng quickly went to them and hug them one by one leaving me to witness how they are to each other.

Yah! How rude of you to leave a beautiful girl and not introducing her to us, please miss take a sit. His brother told him while slapping his shoulders and then looked at me while fixing my seat.

Hey! That's my job bro, back off. Chaeng told his brother getting his hands of the chair.

Ohh chill brotha! Fine please take a sit and let us start the meeting, HAHA! His brother laughed at him while taking his sit.

So...is this the girl you told us about? Your longtime crush and then became your boss slash housemate slash bestfriend and now girlfriend? His dad asked him. I was shocked of what he said to us.

Wait...what? Crush had a crush on me for a longtime? But how? Oh..this man has a lot to say to me later.

Yeobo, don't embarrassed your son here, looks like her girl doesn't know about it. Her mom told his father slightly chuckling.

Yah, Appa! Aish fine...so this is Myoui Mina my oh-so-perfect soon to be girlfriend. He said confidently in front of his family. I automatically smiled because of what he did, he really doesn't fail to make me flattered with his sweet words.

Ahm...Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Son, please call me Mina. I greeted them while looking at them both. I saw them looking at me while smiling widely that made me blush and shy all of the sudden.

Aww...you're so cute Mina noona! Hyung is lucky to have you! He's brother exclaimed while looking at me sweetly. I started to feel comfortable all of the sudden because of their warm welcome towards me.

Really! Thank you so much. I'm also happy that I met him. I thanked him while showing my sweet gummy smile. I can see Chaeng smiling at me and blushing slightly while looking at me. Oh please stop Chaeng my heart will explode because of your cuteness.

We started to talk about on how we met and how Chaeng is treating me and his progress in his mission called "4M's" or "Making Myoui Mina Mine" (said by his brother HAHA) SO CUTE! They are really fun to be with and you can really see that they are interested in knowing everything about our relationship. I love it on how they took care of me and always asking about my welfare in the middle of our dinner night. Now I know where Chaeng got his good manners.

We are really happy to meet you our daughter-in-law, I hope that we could have dinner again but with your parents already. I also looking forward in cooking with you! Her mother told me while giving me a warm hug, but wait...daughter-in-law? Does that mean I'm already accepted and they agreed of having me as Chaeng girlfriend? Woah!

After hearing those words I immediately smiled and all of my worries are gone. Finally, I did it!

We will go now Mom and Dad we still have early work for tomorrow. He told his parents while helping me to walk to his car.

Just be careful on your way home, and please take care of Mina. His dad shouted back at him them afterwards closing the door of their house.

We started walking to his car and immediately get inside of it. He fixed his seat belt and also checked if mine is already fixed, he started the engine and looked at me.

Uhm...why Chaeng? I asked him looking at him intently.

Oh, nothing I'm just really happy that there's nothing bad that happened in our dinner and everything went smooth. I'm also happy that they like you and looking forward for us to be official. He said while looking at me lovingly. And again I almost drowned by his beautiful dark eyes. I can't believe that there's a man like him, he is so soft and a real man you can really say he's serious because even if we are not yet together he already introduced me to his parents.

Let's go? You're okay there? He asked me, I quickly nodded and he started driving for us to go home.

Woo! I'm so happy today, I finally got his parents approval and while thinking about it, should I also let him meet my parents?

By the way Chaeng, wanna meet my parents also? I asked him while waiting for his reaction.

Oh oka-wait what? Are you sure about that? I mean we're not still together. He asked me looking worried and nervous suddenly. I giggled because of his reaction them afterwards smirked at him.

Umm well not anymore. I told him while looking at him sweetly and winking at him afterwards.

Wait my mind is not processing anymore. Do you mean that we are now together and you want me to meet your parents? Please slow down a bit My Queen you are giving me a heart attack. He said to me almost like rapping all of his words.

Yes and Yes. And we will meet them this Saturday. I answered him still looking at his reaction. I starting giggling again because of his now shocked face, and I can tell that he's ready to meet my parents HAHA!

Sounds like a plan.

------------------––------------------------------------

Eyo smols! HAHAHAHAH I'm back and thank you again for waiting.

I'm now working on this story and I think this will end by next month with I think exactly 25 chapters HAHAHAHAH why so accurate? It's just my fav number and I want to end it with that number of chaps.

Thank you again and enjoy reading!

💙💙💙

-Smol