The meet up

Chaeyoung's PoV

Woh! It's interview day I need to warm up and fix myself for the interview later. This is actually my dream being a photographer in a famous clothing line and work with my hyung. But one thing is really getting on my head now, Myoui Mina the girl of my dreams I've been looking at her especially when my brother have pics  with her I immediately save it in my phone.

After I prepare all the things I need especially my camera I went to my car and quickly drive to the building where I have my interview "ONCE" (HAHA sorry I have nothing on my mind right now) As soon as I got out of my car I went inside the building and search for the room where I will be interviewed.

Excuse me Miss may I ask where is the room for the job interview? I asked the girl in the main desk while fixing my hair side ways.

Wait for a sec. Sir I'll just check if our boss is already here. She said while blinking her eyes like a baby and fixing her hair.

Ah... Okay I'll just wait there. I said trying not to show my disgusted face because of her obvious flirt acts.

While waiting I saw a sexy but the same time elegant girl walking confidently at the hallway and quickly going inside the elevator. Is that Myoui Mina? Wow! Just what I expected she's so pure beautiful. I decided to cut out myself from my own fantasy and went to the main desk again.

Is your boss here already? I asked still not trying to show that I'm annoyed by her acts.

Ahm... Yes Sir you should go up to the 6th flore where is our boss office is located. she answered still showing her disgusting aegyo.

I quickly get inside the elevator and press the button"6" after that I fixed my hair and my clothes. Just a few minutes the elevator stopped and opened saying that I'm already at the 6th floor. I nervously got out the elevator and walk to the door where I think their boss is. When I got near the office door I breath heavily and later on I decided to knock and wait for her to let me in.

Knock...knock...

Come in! she shouted. Oh! Her voice is so sweet and calm I think I will just stare at her at the entire interview.

I quickly opened the door and greeted her with a bow.

Good Morning Miss Myoui I'm Son Chaeyoung your future photographer. I unexpectedly introduced myself confidently.

Nice to meet you Chaengyoung have a sit. She said while looking at me showing her gummy smile

Thank you Miss Myoui for giving me a chance to prove to you that I am the best for this job. I told her still looking at her beautiful face.

That's nothing actually your cousin and also my friend Jeongyeon told me that you are the best for this job. she said while looking at my portfolio and scanning it intently while its a chance for me to check her out.

So... You've already worked in a modelling company. Why did you quit in your job? she asked me still looking at my portfolio

Ah...actually I resigned in that company because some of my co-workers their are not that good to hang-out with and my actually dream is to be a photographer in a clothing line so when I heard about this from Jeongyeon hyung I immediately told him to please recommend me to you. I answered her honestly while looking and playing at my camera because of embarrassment.