Love? Is that edible?

Mina PoV

"Hi guys! Good Morning"
I greeted my friends and also co-workers as I entered out meeting room.

Oh? Hi Mina Good Morning! Nayeon and Momo answered while arranging some papers.

Where is Sana? Is she late aga- before I could finish my sentence I heared Sana's voice

Present! I'm here just on time. she said while smiling at us.

Good thing your not late again. Dahyun said as she handed some water at Sana.

So... shall we start our meeting? I asked them while taking my seat and opening my laptop

Yeah sure so we can finish this and eat our second breakfast. Momo said while daydreaming about the food she will eat later.

Are you always that hungry Momo-unnie? Tzuyu asked while putting her hands in her chin

Aniyo! I just ate a little when we had our first breakfast. Hehehe she said slightly embarrassed

Oh! And if your asking if we live together the answer is a big YES! We decided to live together so we can catch up and also hang-out. But in our house the boys room is separated from the girls I just went on the office late cause I need to buy something in the Taylor Shop for our gowns and if your asking why Sana is late, that's probably about her waking up late.

So... who are the new clients? And is there any new gown suggestions? I asked while looking at them one by one.

Ugh... Before that have you heard that Mr. and Mrs. Jeon had filed a divorce? Jeongyeon one of our photographers asked.

Jinja?! How? They just got married few months ago. Jihyo asked or more than shouts.

Yeah. Mrs. Jeon caught his husband cheating. Nayeon said a little bit sad

I told you they won't last long. Actually every relationship doesn't last they always end. I said while giving them the I-told-ya look

Why don't you believe in Love? That is just one guy, you can always find another one. In fact I heard Mrs. Jeon or Ms. Kim now had already found a new guy. Taehee said to me while fixing his camera.

What about Me and Nabongs? Jihyo and Dubu? Sana and Tzuyu? Momo and Taehee? We've been together for almost a year, well except Jihyo and Dahyun. Jeongyeon asked me while showing his I-win look

Fine you win! But still I won't believe on it. I told them while gripping my pen

They just shrugged their shoulders more like telling me they give up and continued their work. While we are working someone knocked on our door.

Kung...kung... (HAHAHA KNOCK KNOCK)

Come in! I said while looking at the door.

Ms. Myoui I just want to remind you that our new photographer will be here for his interview tomorrow by lunch. My secretary said to me while checking on her planner.

Okay! Just tell him to bring his portfolio. Thanks! I answered while closing my laptop and getting the papers where the designs are.

My secretary closed the door and I proceeded in doing my job but while I am scanning the papers I saw Jeongyeon stand up and sit on the chair beside me.

Wae? I asked curious why is he here.

The one you will be interviewing tomorrow is my cousin please hire him and I'll make sure to you that he's the best photographer you've worked with. Plus he is also handsome like me. He said with a little bit of joke and a teasing voice in the last sentence.

Fine. But promise me his the best. I told him while giving him a death glare.

Promise! He told me while getting up and seating beside Nayeon-unnie.

Woh! I hope he is really the best I trust Jeong Oppa on this.  And I hope he is really handsome. 😂

------------—-------/----------/---
That's for chapter one! Hi guys this is my second story I hope you will like it or love it 🤣 Thanks

And in this story Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Taehee(I just made that up) and Jihyo are boys. They are also the photographers

While Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Dahyun and Mina are girls and they are the deisgners.