Step One 🙋🏻‍♂️

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Get to know her. Open yourself."

Today is the day! I've decided to do the first step cause I think this is the perfect time to nond with her and to know her more. Yesterday we've decided to search for places that has the most beautiful secret falls. I will use this time to be friends with her.

Come on guys! We need to hurry and leave early so that we can find many secret falls here. Mina said while fixing our things in the van. I quickly went to her side and help her to put our stuffs in the van.

Mian Mina-ssi, Momo jagi just woke up. Taehee said while bringin their things in the van.

Its okay Taehee-ya just please double time. Mina said while putting the last stuff we needed for out trip.

Chaeyoung-ah can you please help me with these boxes? Sana noona said while giving me a I'm-tired look.

Ofcourse! Let me carry that box noona just get inside the car, leave this job to us boys. I said while pushing her inside the van with the other girls inside.

Gomawo Chaeyoung-ah! She said while giving me her cute smile. While carrying the boxes I saw Mina carrying a big box, I quickly let down the box I'm holding and run to her side.

Mina-ssi! Let me do that you should get inside the van and take some rest. I told her while giving her a handkercheif.

Gwaenchana Chaeyoung. she aaid while getting the box from me.

Aish! Just get in the car Mina. I told her showing my annoyed face while trying to lift up the box for her not to get it.

Fine. Still Gomawo Chaeyoung-ah! She said while showing me her gummy smile because of her cute smile I didn't even realized that I was smiling the while time we're having our trip.

Hours later we've finally arrived to our last destination "Piano Falls"

Wow, Its so beautiful! Nayeon noona said while taking a pic of the falls

Yeah. Its like what Chaengie said, it feels so calm and sweet. Sana noona said while spinning around almost falling good thing Tzuyu catched her.

Hiw did you know this place dongsaeng? Jeongyeon hyung asked while adjusting his camera.

I just heard it from my friend that this falls is the most magical falls in Korea, they say when you go here together with the person that is meant for you both of you will suddenly hear a calm and sweet tune of a piano. (I just made up this story.) I said while remembering every word that my friend said to me.