~GREENWIND~ " N-no!! "

*This will make u cri so get ready ur tissues
*sad Morro
*

3rd Person POV :-

August, 27, 2019
Tuesday

Morro was out to get groceries for dinner and Lloyd stayed at the bounty, taking a shower. Even though Morro was sent back to the cursed relalm, they managed to find a way to bring him back and make Lloyd feel complete again.

August, 28, 2019
Wednesday

Morro stayed behind with Cyrus Borg to help reboot Zane while Lloyd and the othe Ninja were out on a mission to find the serpentine that have recently been taken by... Someone...

August, 29, 2019
Thursday

Lloyd fell sick from a disease that may have a chance of death. Morro is worried, and so are the other ninja. They pray for him to get better.

August, 30, 2019
Friday

Lloyd's sickness got worse and the news had spread all over Ninjago. Morro and the ninja hopes this will help Lloyd with everyone in Ninjago's prayers to make him better. Even the elemental masters had paid a visit.

August, 31, 2019
Saturday

Lloyd was gone at 4:43 in the morning. Sensei Wu was checking on his sickness, hoping it was gone. It was, but Lloyd was taken away with it. Morro's heart was crushed. The ninja and sensei left the room for both Morro and Misako to mourn him and see him one last time before he can officially be gone, buried and soon forgotten in the depths of history of Ninjago.

September, 1, 2019
Sunday

Everyone in Ninjago had come to Lloyd's funeral. Some were crying. Some were silent. Some were devastated and some were choking back tears. Morro didnt know what to do anymore. He wasnt at his funeral. It was too much for him. He didnt want to feel mote depressed than he already was.

September, 2, 2019
Monday

Morro knelt down in front of his late-boyfriend's grave, crying out his eyes, holding a small fabric covered box in his hand. “ I was going to propose to you after we finished the mission, you know? I was so excited. I couldnt wait until you got better from the sickness too. ” the master of wind sighed out, smiling weakly. “ I never got the chance to say a final goodbye ” he took out his hand and rested it upon Lloyd's gravestone. “ I wish I could just.... Kiss you again. Make you officially mine with this ring. Live a happy life.... ” Morro closed his eyes and sighed softly, visualizing everything hes said. “..... Maybe adopt a kid of out own. If not, a pet, maybe ” the master of wind stood up and opened his eyes, putting the small box into his pocket. “ Ill see you on the other side, my love ”

Ahahahah sorry for the whole sad depressing thing gping on. Also, did anyone catch that Hamilton reference at the end? If you didnt, Im really disappointed in you.....

Im just kidding, I love you even if you don't know Hamilton. Anyways, Dams out.