~DARKFASTTHINKING~ " Date Night "

*REQUEST* (DaWaeKnower)
*If I tell you the summary, you wont laugh

3rd Person's POV :-

It was Friday night in Ninjago and the second Friday of the month which meant its.... Date night!

Neuro and Shade were getting ready whilst Turner sat outside, watching Family Guy and that episode where Stewie got a tan. Why isnt he getting ready? Well, heres the thing. Turner is obviously the one who cares most of their popularity and well... They werent as popular as the ninja but theyre well known. Turner doesnt want to feel embarrassed so he sometimes stays back at home on a date night, not wanting to be asked who was the third wheel and who was the lucky guy. He would always end up arguing with his lovers when they ask that and he doesnt want arguments. At all. So, they take turns every Friday. This night was Shade and Neuro's night.

---

Turner sighed, getting tired and sleepy. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, facing up. He took the remote and turned off the TV as he got comfortable on the couch. He sighed again and pulled up a pillow and blanket and set them into place, burying his face into the softness, quickly falling asleep.

---

Shade and Neuro came back and smiled at awe, seeing their boyfriend sleep peacefully. “ You go ahead, I got this ” Neuro said, walking towards the sleeping master of speed. “ You sure you wont need any help? ” Shade asked, just in case. Neuro nodded and picked Turner up, bridal style and took him to the room. (where it happens, the room where it happens) Heres the thing ; Neuro is as short as an ant and.... Well, no one is judging him for that. Its just they feel a bit uncomfortable when he lifts something heavy up like 5 dumbbells that weigh 25kg at once because they felt like they were going to break just watching him. That was Shade's expression when watching the scene ; literally petrified.

Neuro settled his boyfriend slowly and gently on the bed and pulling up his blanket for him to be comfortable. Neuro got under the sheets with Turner and cuddled with him, not changing clothes. Shade walked in and saw the two cuddling and changed his clothes. By the time he was done changing, Neuro was already asleep next to Turner. Shade walked to the bed and sat, turning to his lovers. He put a kiss on both of their foreheads before lying down and pulling up the covers. He put his arm over Turner and Neuro, cuddling both.

“ Sorry you didnt go tonight, Zip. Love you anyways... ” he muttered and pecked the master of speed's cheek before going off to sleep.

Bonus :

Turner opened his eyes to see his boyfriends cuddling him from both sides. He felt comfortable but at the same time, not. Why? Because if Neuro carried him, he wouldve freaked. Its just so.... Weird.... But who cares. As long as theyre together, nothing would hurt the other one way or another, thats for sure.

Also, a gift for DaWaeKnower that I promised. Here.

(art is mine)

(art is mine)