"But it's not always you---he also tries to get close to you, no?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung nods softly.

"Yeah and that's what confuses me and scares me---we hate eachother for as long as I remember and now---th way he looks at me---I---I can't explain it to you hyung---it's---". Taehyung really doesn't have words to explain it.

"Do you hate him now?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows---ignores all the attempts to say no.

"Yes---of course I do and I'll keep hating him until he apologizes for what he did back in high school and until I make sure myself that he's really sorry." Taehyung says and that is what he wants.

"So all he have to do is apologize---then you'll fall in love with him?" Seokjin says and Taehyung looks at him with a scowl.

"A person can't just fall in love hyung---not with a person you hate atleast." Taehyung huffs and Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"I bet you'll be sitting here again and there would be no 'hate' word when you talk about him." Seokjin challenges.

"Seriously? You're saying all this even when you know how he was to me back then? You want me to forget all that so easily?" Taehyung says, frustrated.

"I know what he did and that was many years ago Tae, people can change. I think he did based on the moment you tell me you had with him." Seokjin says and Taehyung throws the cushion on the couch rather harshly and gets up.

"I don't know you. I'm leaving." Taehyung says and Seokjin raises his eyebrow.

"I won't lock the door."

"I'm not coming back." Taehyung announces and walks towards the door, slams it shut behind him. He stomps away from Seokjin's house,  jacket doesn't really help block the coldness.

Curse this fashion---can't even protect me from cold.

Taehyung's phone rings then, he dosen't want to talk to anyone right now so when he sees Jeongguk's name on the caller it---he declines the call. Jeongguk calls again and again and Taehyung keeps declining.

Jeongguk calls again and this time Taehyung picks up.

"I am declining your call for a reason Jeongguk, I don't---".

"Your father wanted to know if you're okay since you're not picking up his phone but I guess you're fine." Jeongguk's voice is cold. Taehyung's angry facade fades.

"Yeah---I'm I'm okay---tell him to not worry." Taehyung says, voice lowered and Jeongguk ends the call.

Taehyung sighs---wants to slap himself for hoping Jeongguk would ask why isn't he at home or where he'll stay the night.

Taehyung turns around.

"Oh---do you want me to order a pizza or chicken?" Seokjin peeks from the kitchen when Taehyung enters his house again.

"I just want to sleep." Taehyung mumbles and Seokjin smiles softly even though Taehyung can't see it. He knew Taehyung will come back.

"Guest room is ready." Seokjin says and Taehyung walks to the room.

Later in the middle of the night, Taehyung sneaks under Seokjin's comforter and curls himself in Seokjin's embrace who hugs him closer and rests his arm in Taehyung's  back, kisses his hair softly and they both fall asleep.

--------------------------

The bell jingles when the door of the cafe opens. Seokjin was sorting out cups when he looks up at the sound---he always does and his eyes widen when he sees Taehyung's brother. Seokjin turns around because he's still embarrassed at what he did.