White

Killua POV

A few weeks have gone by and it's time for midterms. I'm surprisingly doing okay on all my classes.

Except of course coding. But it's fine. If I do all the programs from now on I'll pass.

I walk my way to Mahogany hall to study with Ikalgo. Yeah that's right, I've got my fucking life together. I see his little red head on the second floor occupying three chairs to sprawl him self out on and lay down.

I roll my eyes knowing how dramatic he'll be about his work once I get to him. I get to Ikalgo's table and put my stuff down when Ikalgo groans. But that's when I see something disgusting.

"Ugh you know how-"

"Shhh!!" I interrupt "what is that green thing over there?"

Ikalgo looks at me annoyed before turning around in his laying position to where I'm staring. He blinks for a few moments before turning back to me.

"...what green thing? Are you talking about Gon in that green shirt?"

"Don't say that name" I huffed before sitting down.

Ikalgo gets up and settles onto one chair as he eyes me like I'm crazy. I roll my eyes and avoid contact as I start shuffling my things out.

"Okay, this is twice now that you've mentioned Gon." Ikalgo starts.

"What did I just say?" I glare at him.

"You went from asking about him to despising his name. Something happened."

"No he's always been disgusting"

"What did he fuck you and leave?"

I drop the pencil I got out of my bag and stare at Ikalgo in shock.

"Dude chill. Only you do that to girls" Ikalgo laughed.

I furrowed my eyebrows "Fuck you I'm over that shit"

"Jeanine said-" Ikalgo mumbles that I couldn't catch the rest.

"What?!"

"Ahem- anyways so what's up with you and Gon?"

I glare at Ikalgo some more before sighing.  "He was just rude to me s'no big deal. Just annoying. Now shut up I have work to do"

Ikalgo frowns like he knows he barely got any information. But he doesn't press and goes about his business. And that's what I love about him.

After an hour or so, I actually get some solid busy work done. Gon had left a lot earlier so I wasn't preoccupied in keeping an eye on him. Not that I care what he does or anything.

I finally get up without Ikalgo really noticing and wave a quick goodbye before grabbing my stuff and leaving.

Ikalgo must've been too into his reading due to the small nod being the only acknowledgment to me.

I walk for a bit before finally finding my new destination. It was a bright lit room with white all around. It looked very much like a museum with lots of paintings scattered about in an orderly fashion. I was here for extra credit on one of my easier classes. It was like insurance just in case I slacked off in one of my general education classes. I was about to embark on finding the four easiest paintings to write a review on for this assignment when I noticed the same disgusting image, but this time in work clothes.