Orange

Killua POV

I wake up back on my bed in the apartment.

Yes I picked up a random girl from a party immediately the day after what happened at the snowboard team's party.

I mean for some reason I...I wanted to get with a guy?

I don't even fucking know.

And for some reason I can't get Gon out of my head.

So I decided to get old Killua back. But I wasn't into fucking the girl at all. What's happening to me?

I roll around in my bed trying to get a good position to fall sleep again.

No! Get up and do something with your life! I hear my mind yell as I drag myself out of bed.

I try my best to get myself presentable for the day and walk out of my room.

"Eyy champ!" Uvo exclaims to me

"Yeah, yeah I'm up before noon how exciting" I brush off as I take a seat next to the kitchen counter.

"Soo Killua where were you last night" Feitan asks

"Another wahmens house, s'no big deal. Not anything important. How about y'all? You guys doing anything?" I reply

"Yo Killua! We were actually thinking to go support our basketball team tonight. I mean we got vip fast passes and they're on ESPN tonight" Ikalgo announces his voice echoing as he barges out of his room.

"Bleh why don't we ever get tv time, this sports bias is bullshit. But also it's fair no one really cares for watching swimmers unless we're Michael Phelps" I respond annoyed.

Upon hearing our discussion, Shalnark walks over from the living room and stands in front of all of us. He has his usual pink shirt and blue jeans on, with of course his glasses. Just your typical nerd.

"Okay so who all of us are going tonight. I mean it's not going to be fun unless a decent amount of us go" Shalnark says in a displaying manner.

When Shal gets like this we know he wants an official answer. No flakes and no jokes.

At first Ikalgo, Uvo, And Feitan raise their hands.

I slowly pan the room to realize pretty much the whole team was here, minus Chrollo, but he's always in the library up to his nose in textbooks always complaining how his life is so hard and how he never has any free time.

Oh and of course Knuckle. But no one ever knows what Knuckle is up to. It's like he doesn't belong in our group. don't get me wrong he's great, but he's his own thing.

Slowly following the others Phinks raises his hand and I sigh following suit.

"Aight cool the six of us are going. This will be fun! No girlfriends, no bullshit tonight. It's just us watching some kickass basketball and supporting our boys" Shalnark remarks.

We all agree in some form of communication and I walk off to do my own thing in the meantime.

(...)

I find myself in the vip section of the stadium in an ugly worn out gear orange t shirt and black jeans.

I mean it's a boys night right why should I try more than this?

It's even in school spirit colors, it's 24/7 Halloween for us. Not wonder this place is a fucking nightmare.

"Seriously dude he's massive, bigger than Uvo! But he can't run for shit, which is why he's benched the whole time. I think he's in the wrong sport" I hear Phinks yell as Feitan, Shalnark, and him walk back to our section.