Green

Killua POV

Okay so maybe I lied.

I contemplated what I really wanted to do as I walked all the way back to the lower athlete section of the basketball stadium.

I nod in the direction of my boys until Ikalgo makes a double take. I flatline as I realized he already knows somethings up.

"What do you wanna know Killua?" Ikalgo says in a sing song voice.

I flinch at him and furrow my eyebrows, annoyed. "How about why you always think somethings up... ya know fuck you, what do you wanna know?" I retort shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Everything about squids" Ikalgo snorts. He shifts his weight towards me and opens his mouth "but this is about you right now"

God this annoying octopus lookin ass

But he's my best friend and the only one who cares. However, that doesn't mean I can't complain.

"Hmmm. I was wondering if..." I turn my attention to the rest of the boys "hey do any of y'all know about the basketball party?"

All the guys stopped talking and stared at me in silence.

"Since when did you care about a party you weren't cordially invited to?" Phinks asked.

I sighed as I moved my hand to course through my hair. "I was just asking, damn everyone is on my case. I also hardly go to basketball games... They seem pretty chill, I want to branch out"

The guys stared at me blankly before Feitan finally smirked "Just a second ago you were rushing out of here. What happened?" he teased.

"Now if I told you all my secrets, it wouldn't be fun" I winked back at him. "But seriously guys, you know where it is?"

"Yeah I'm friends with Damien and Stephan, and I was going to go anyways" Uvo murmured as he got up from his seats. "Not sure how they'll feel about you being there, but you can come if you want"

"Please, if anything the word that I'm attending will flock girls to their afterparty. So aren't I doing them a favor?" I brag lifting up my shirt a little and biting my lip.

I could feel almost everyone rolling their eyes at me as Shalnark chimed in. "Alright who all is down to go to this afterparty?"

Uvo immediately got to the front of all of us. "Woah. I love you guys and all, but I don't think the basketball team, who you all never bothered to fuck with, would be okay with all of swim crashing. I bring Killua and that's it. If you want to come another time, maybe actually talk to them" he huffed as he turned and walked away.

I brought my attention back to the rest to my team and smirked. "You heard the man, VIP's only." I winked as I swiveled towards Uvo.

I knew that would be the end of that. No one can argue with Uvo, he could crush us just with his hands.

(...)

Uvo and I don't really hang out one on one. So this was definitely awkward for me as we walked up to the basketball house. A cute small cheerleader was posted up at the front. She was still in her orange and black uniform which was really just a crop top and a skirt. Topped with a high auburn ponytail with a sparkly black bow.

Figures they probably have a poor freshman cheerleader doing the bouncer work. It's not like she'll be able to stop any dude from getting in if he really wanted to.

I shivered as I walked up thinking about what kind of punishment the basketball team gives her for allowing unwanted guest in.

"Hi, who are you guys?" the girl spoke softly.