38

* 3 days later*

Imani's POV

I was laying in bed while Miguel made breakfast downstairs. Since I missed out on the fashion show, Cece ran it for me. She really is a real one. I was getting a lot of customers and some of the clothes were sold out.

I groaned in pain and turned to my side when I felt like throwing up again. Morning sickness for me was awuful. Sometimes it would happen twice a day. Trust me. It wasn't called morning sickness because it occurs in the morning. It happened at any time.

I still couldn't believe that I was pregnant. Israel was right and I just didn't want to hear it but no matter what, my baby isn't a mistake.

I got out of bed when I remembered that the dinner is tonight. It was a time when other companies could make deals and get to know each other. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my night dress. Because of the constant pain I was feeling; especially my boobs, I didn't wear any of my bras.

I brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower. I bathed myself and hopped out. While applying my shea butter on, I noticed new stretch marks on my thighs. I instantly broke down into tears. I felt so ugly for the past 6 days of my pregnancy. I was always teased for having them.

Come on Imani. Get up. This is normal

My head told me. When I was done I looked into my closet. Since my belly wasn't showing yet, I decided to wear something a little nice, before its too late.

I put on a tight black dress that hugged my figure. I did my hair and left my make up. Miguel likes me natural. I walked downstairs and found him setting up the table.

"Morning," I said walking up to him to give him a kiss. The first thing he did was grab my ass and kiss me. I pulled away from him and smiled. These days, Miguel has been turning me on in all kinds of ways and I've been trying to avoid it.

"How did you sleep?" He asked looking at my outfit and licking his lips.

"Not bad. I'm just nervous about the dinner tonight." He touched me again and his mouth curved into a smile.

"You'll be alright. Just stay with me. I don't want people all in your face because it's you who's going to steal the spotlight tonight. And it's for people our age too."

"Okay. I'm hungry." I groaned and sat down. I pulled my dress down. Miguel studied me and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Imani, you look beautiful." I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Your gonna have to wear something over that dress when we go out though."

We're going somewhere? I thought to myself.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Adriano's and then maybe we can visit your parents on the way back."

Speaking of my parents, I hadn't seen them in forever. Miguel placed a plate of waffles on the table with some whipped cream and a cup of tea. They looked so good and mouthwatering. I took the plate and began to eat.

When I was done, I requested for some avocado and yogurt. Miguel scrunched his face at me and gave it to me.

"So...when are we going to tell everyone the news?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"We're not going to tell them yet. I'm turning 20 in 3 months. Maybe we can tell them then." He frowned at me.

"That's a terrible Idea. We aren't going to wait until November 15th to tell them, Imani." I put my plate on the coffee table and sighed at him.