61 pt 1

Please vote and comment

Imani's POV

I stood in front of Alessandro's mansion waiting for your Miguel

I stood in front of Alessandro's mansion waiting for your Miguel. I was wearing a millennial pink figure hugging dress with a very deep v neck, natural makeup and my favorite Coco Chanel Mademoiselle perfume. Suddenly, the front gate opened and Miguel drove in and parked in front of me. When he stepped out, I could literally feel the temperature rising in my cheeks. His whole presence made me get butterflies in my stomach. He analyzed my outfit from bottom to top.

"Imani," He said running his hands along my curves. He touched the material of my dress. "You know how to dress well. Is this Lyrca?" He said asking about the material.

"No baby, its Crepe," I said looking up into his eyes; giving him a cocky smile

"No baby, its Crepe," I said looking up into his eyes; giving him a cocky smile. I touched his arms and felt his muscles through his green suit. "You look extra manly today. I like it." I said keeping my eye contact with him.

"You like it?" He whispered in my ear.

"Oh I'm quivering." I joked around with him.

"You wont be joking tonight." He glared at me and led me to the car. He opened the passenger door and I was completely blown away. He bought flowers for me?

"Oh My! Babe? these are nice Thank you for being so thoughtful." I sat in the car. He closed the door and got in the drivers seat.

"That's the least I can do, Imani." He put his right hand on my thigh.

"So what do you have planned for us tonight?" I asked him while smelling the roses.

"It's a surprise. Turn up the music and enjoy the ride." We stopped at a traffic light. He took my hand and used it to turn up the volume. Feenin by Jodeci started playing in the background.

🎶I can't leave you alone. You got me feenin'.I can't leave you alone. You got me feenin'.Girl, I'm feenin' for you.🎶

"How'd you know I like listening to Jodeci?"

"Remember when you posted your Spotify wrapped on IG?" he said.

"Shit, you pay attention to that?" He chuckled.