Goodbyes and New Beginings

The night I stayed over at Nagisa's place I didn't actually get any sleep. It really consisted of me constantly checking up on him; making sure his fever had died down and he wasn't up brainstorming like always.
First thing in the morning I decided to message everyone within our class group chat.

"Guys, today's the big day. Everything Koro Sensei has been teaching us has lead up to this day.... We'll be sticking to our original plan."

Karma Akabane Is Typing...

-"Well you seem to be a little enthusiastic. Unfortunately though, I've got some rather bad news. We might even have to head out earlier."

"Bad news?" I spoke aloud, almost forgetting Nagisa was still sleeping.
After a quick glance at Nagisa I continued to type.

"What could possibly be going wrong now?"

Karma Akabane Is Typing...

"That bastard Government finished their oh so amazing murder weapon they plan to use against Koro Sensei. 😂 At this rate we'll be losing the money, and possibly our world if their little 'Toy' fails. I did mention that that plan to completely remove us from the picture, correct?"

..........

"Yeah, and if that wasn't enough already... Though, this is just another obstacle for us to run over. We'll meet up beyond the old campus' wilderness before the sun falls."

With that I shoved my phone into my pocket, letting the constant buzzing of questions of my peers fill my pocket.

~~~

As I walked back to my house it was as if I was taking any other normal, morning walk.
The sky held a beautiful hue to it, and the air carried a satisfying feel.

Peaceful.
Nobody knows what's about to happen. I'm glad word never got out, otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy this beautiful view...

 I'm glad word never got out, otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy this beautiful view

(NOT MY ART)