Takaoka (2)

Nagisa fell backwards onto the bed seemingly exhausted from your little session the both of you shared, his chest raising up and down constantly as he inhaled and exhaled.

"You... You didn't have to sneak it up on me like that... I wasn't ready."

You shrug with a wide smirk, admiring Nagisa's half lewd figure that lay before you,
"It was a good surprise though, right? ... Besides, you looked like you enjoyed it towards the end there, heh-heh."

You noticed Nagisa raise his head up a tad to forward a slight glare which only made you erupt in a laughter.
"Either way, you owe me now. Knowing you by now, since we have another day of training tomorrow..." Taking a quick look at the alarm clock on your nightstand with a smug expression decorating your face; 10:40PM,
"You probably wanna get going now, right?"

Nagisa rose an eyebrow, his eyes widening as he finally realized how late it really was.

Almost in an instant, Nagisa shot off your bed and rushed to put his clothes back on. Meanwhile, you couldn't help but start to crack up at your boyfriend's frantic movements.
It was like he was doing a little dance trying to put his pants back on.

After Nagisa finished having a panic fest with his clothing and gathering his belongings, Nagisa zoomed out of the door.

You rose an eyebrow and crossed your arms.
"No goodbye?" You yelled.

Seconds later, Nagisa popped his head back through the entrance to your room.
"... Almost forgot."

Nagisa walked over and gifted you a tight embrace; in which you returned, your lips curved into a small smile.

"Tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow, (Y/N)." Nagisa replied, a small smile and and blush decorating his features.

You waved your boyfriend off and Nagisa forwarded a wave back as he left your room.
You eventually heard the opening and the closing of the front door, signaling that he had finally left.

With a sigh, you fell backward onto your bed.
"Man... He really does owe me. I didn't even get to satisfy myself... Hmph."

"Alright, guys!"

"Alright, guys!"

Our new Physical Ed. Teacher, Mr. Takaoka had a hearty smile on his face, as if he were overly excited over the fact he was going to start training a class of minor assassins.

You and Nagisa including the rest of the students stood shoulder to shoulder, chatting amongst each other quietly as Takaoka went over the daily drills and schedules.

"... This time around, now that I'm your new Phys Ed. instructor, we'll be having a new set of rules and scheduling in order to enhance your combat and efficiency skills-"

The quite chubby man pulled out a sheet of paper and held it up high enough for the entire class to see.

You squinted your eyes to read the schedule, only to be caught in a conflict of utter disbelief.