Takaoka

In what had seemed to be not too long, several months had gone by.

You and the class had countlessly failed attempts to assassinate your dear teacher, Koro Sensei. Even though it was tiresome, the lot of you had learned to take it as a brief learning experience and as an excuse to step up your game.

Eventually, you and Karma came to get along with each other. It turned out the both you had quite a lot in common with each other; especially when it came to the liking of fighting others.

You began to fit in with the rest of the class and eventually all of you became one big family.

You had their back and they had yours.
No matter how much E-Class was looked down upon by the main campus of Kunugigaoka, it didn't change the fact that all of you were bunched into the class for a reason.

But out of everything that you experienced throughout these suspenseful months, nothing could compare to your undying relationship and love with Nagisa Shiota, your beautiful blue haired goddess of a boyfriend.

All this time, you and Nagisa continued to grow even more attached to each other. It even got to the point where some of your classmates knew about it; including Karma and Koro Sensei.
They just don't know when to shut up about things.

Either way, it had been a good four months, and your relationship with Nagisa remains to shine ever so brightly.

(Present Day)

Today, you and the class of 3E had a special day of combat training. Instead of having the usual Koro Sensei and Karasuma conducting it, today you would be having a new visitor who would be willing to be your new trainer for the assassination of Koro Sensei.
The clock was ticking, and even with all the intel Nagisa, and the rest of you had gathered upon Koro Sensei, nothing has worked.

Karasuma has explained that this new guy was the best of the best when it came to drilling outstanding combat tactics into your arsenal of skills.

Meanwhile, whilst the lot of the class waited for his arrival in the training field, you and Nagisa took this time into your hands to converse.
The both of you were seated upon the greenery of the field.

"So, Karma's skipping out again. ... He even tried making me go with him this time" you say with a slight discomfort in your tone.

Nagisa chuckled softly at your comment from behind you. By choice, he decided to use this time to massage your shoulders in the best way he could.

Nagisa wasn't a masseuse, but he did have good hands for the job; or maybe you just enjoyed his delicate touch upon you.
"Well, you know how he is. He feels he knows what he's doing, even without the knowledge of basic assassination..."

You hummed in response to your boyfriend's statement.
Relieving the matter from your mind, you let your tense shoulders relax into Nagisa's magical like hands and exhaled a soft sigh of tiredness.

Suddenly you felt Nagisa's chest resting upon your back, feeling his arms slowly interlock themselves around your neck.

Out of curiosity you turnt your head only to have your lips meet Nagisa's halfway.

Before the both of you could get too carried away like you usually do, Nagisa broke the kiss, placing a finger upon your slightly parted lips.