The Sudden News

By the time me and Father had drove into the driveway of our home, it had already hit dusk. Your Father had came to a stop in the driveway and stayed seated for a moment, without removing his seatbelt. It looked as if he was in deep thought.
"Dad?" You said, curiosity in your voice.
He blinked a couple of times before shifting a wide eyed gaze towards you.
"Son?"
"Is there something wrong? You look distraught." You never usually see your Father in this state, so to you it was worth questioning 100%. He laughed as he lightly hit his forehead with his palm, as if he had just remembered something important.
"Yeah! I was just trying to remember something I needed to tell you." His expression morphed into a serious one as his eyes locked with yours. You stayed silent for a moment, waiting for his word.
"Now, do you remember when I mentioned E-Class to you earlier this morning (Y/N)?"
You nod. You were actually really curious about this class that so many students at Kunugigaoka despised.
"Well," He went on, "This class is originally said to hold students who'll basically have no future. You can be thrown into E-Class by getting into too many fights, a troublemaker, or simply just not as fast as the students around you in your working environment."
This threw you off guard. Does this mean that Nagisa is apart of one of those categories? Him? How? He seemed way too perfect.
Honestly speaking, I thought that E-Class was just a higher-up type of spot that everyone wanted to be, which made everyone jealous of E-Class.
"Buuut! That's just not the case with what I'm about to tell you, son," Your father says, interrupting your train of thoughts.
"What do you mean...?" You say. You were kind of intrigued now.
Your father chuckles at this and grins.
"You see, right now there's a bit of conflict going on with that class and the entire world. I'm only authorized to speak to you about this because you're my son, and I taught you how to handle yourself extremely well!"
This left you in a confused state, but before you could even question, Dad continued.
"I mean, you picked up my military combat tactics like it was nothing when I decided to teach you self defense," he laughed, "Now that's not something people can just learn. Anyways, I know this is a lot to take in at the moment, but because the government suggested this, starting tomorrow you will be placed into E-Class until graduation day comes. They'll explain the rest once you arrive, do you understand?"
Rubbing your temples as you try to process everything your father just spouted into existence, you nod.
He smiles and pats your back out of appreciation before unstrapping and stepping out of the car, you doing the same. You were still trying to figure out why in the hell would the government would want you thrown into E-Class? Just because you knew how to disarm a gun from an armed man and throw a few hooks, jabs, and kicks? Despite of everything though, you were really enjoying the thought of being in the same class with Nagisa. This meant you could get closer to him now without any type of trouble, and this made your heart flutter and your cheeks warm up from the thought. Something about Nagisa really had you head over heels for him. It made you feel stupid because one: He is a Male, and two, you weren't always one for being the lovey-dovey type, but Nagisa, for some reason, was just an exception for you.

 It made you feel stupid because one: He is a Male, and two, you weren't always one for being the lovey-dovey type, but Nagisa, for some reason, was just an exception for you