Chapter 23

~Louis' POV~

"Yeah they seemed like nice lads!" Liam agreed with me.

"I wonder why they need to prank theses people?" I wondered.

"Maybe for revenge." Liam smirked.

"Possibly." I laughed. "Where to now?"

"Ummm, the bakery!" Liam smiled, pointing to the store.

"Aha okay Liam." I said as we walked into the store, browsing the delicious foods.

"How may I help you?" A young lad asked very politely.

"Let's see, we need two chocolate cakes please." I smiled.

"Here you boys are." He smiled.

"Thank you so much... um, bakery boy." I laughed, noticing he didn't have his name tag on.

"Oh, sorry! I forgot my name tag today, I'll go get it. Now don't tell anyone will ya?" He winked.

"Have a nice day!" He waved before disappearing into the back room.

"Oh my gosh I can't wait to eat this." Liam licked his lips, admiring the chocolate cakes.

"Yeah well too bad, you didn't think it was for you know was it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Wait what?! I thought that was the whole reason we went in there was so I can get something!" He pouted, giving me the puppy face.

"No, no. This is for their prank, I thought it'd be pretty cool for us to bring our own weapon." I shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hate you." He crossed his arms.

"You love me." I smirked and shook my head knowing he was only joking... hopefully.

*ring ring*

"Speaking of pranks." I raised my eyebrows, picking up the phone.

"Hey Luke, how's it going?" I asked.

"Good thank you! And I know we saw you like not even that long ago, but we have everything we need for the prank sooo you think you could help us out now?" He wondered.

It's quite funny actually I can hear Ashton and the other two, Calum and Michael was it? In the background laughing their arses off.

"Actually, we were just talking about that! Of course we'd like to help now, we don't have anything planned." I smiled while Liam slid down to the ground as I leaned on the wall beside him.

I can tell he's too lazy right now.

"Awh thanks guys! We'll meet up behind Liam's dad's school." Luke said energetically.

"See you soon." I ended the call, kicking Liam motioning for him to get up.

"But Louiiiiis, please don't make me do this now." Liam cried.

"But Liaaaaam, we have to- come on! Let's kick some butt up in here!" I smirked.

"Never. Say 'up in here'... again." He rolled his eyes as I shrugged and pulled him along.

I always knew I was kind of a prankster.

~~~~~

"There you guys are! Okay so I know that the people we're pranking, Harry, Zayn, and Sky- I mean Gemma, always come in this part of the school by the planters over there. Probably to do weed or whatever." Luke laughed making the others chuckle along.

"Luke shut up- that isn't nice!" Ashton hit Luke's arm slightly. Awh what cuties.

"Ashton... are you really telling me, that I- myself, need to be nice... to them?" Luke questioned him like he was out of him mind. Which I don't blame him for.