Chapter 18

tbh we're all Michael girls here...

okay here ya go, a chapter c:

~~~~~

~Ashton's POV~

"Aye, Niall what's up!" I said cheerfully into the phone.

"Um... Who's this?" Niall asked in that notable Irish accent.

"Ashton, remember you gave me your number after Harry and Zayn beat me up."

"Oh, hi Ashton." He responded. Probably surprised I even called him.

"So do you think, maybe, you would wanna hang out?"

"Like... Now?" I could hear something in his voice, almost like hope.

"Um, I guess so. How about at the park. I'll tell the guys to get ready now." I suggested.

"Oh... well the more the merrier, right?" I think there was some disappointment in his voice, but I couldn't be sure.

"Okay! See you there." I said and hung up.

"YOU GUYS WE'RE MEETING NIALL AT THE PARK GET OVER HERE." I yelled for them and they came running out of the kitchen with food in their hands.

"We are?" Luke asked curiously.

"Yeah! Operation get Niall on our good side is in motion." Calum smirked.

"What the fuck was that?" Michael looked at him.

"Um... Operation get Niall on our good side?" Calum said with a 'duh' expression.

"Okay... Let's go." Luke rolled his eyes at them and we were off.

We walked down to the park nearby our house to see Niall sitting on a bench, phone in hand probably scrolling through Twitter or Instagram.

"Hey Niall!" I called and jogged over to him. He looked up and smiled at me, then scowled at the three boys behind me. What's his problem?

"Hey Ashton! Hi boys." He said flatly to them.

"Hi Niall. We need to talk." Luke came over and sat next to him as did I.

"About?"

"Well you see, Ashton here gets beat up by Harry and Zayn." Calum started, crossing his arms.

"And we need to stop that." Michael finished, standing in front of him.

"So what we need you to do is tell them that. Yeah, okay thanks bye. Let's go guys." Luke stands up but I pull his jacket down making him slump next to me on the bench.

"You really think is that easy?" Niall asked.

"Kinda?" Luke stated it more as a question.

"Well it's not. Zayn and Harry have known each other longer than you've known him Ashton." Niall turned to me.

"How did you know that I knew him?" I asked. I hope he doesn't know that we dated.

"You guys were best friends... Right?" He confirmed and I sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah we um, were." I cleared my throat.

"So how do we, you know. Stop them?" Michael wondered sitting down next to Calum.

"Well first you need to ignore them. It might get you beat up but if you just ignore them and don't talk to them they don't hurt you. The most they'll do is probably insult you." He explained.

"Go on."

"And after that just keep going along with it. Eventually they'll get sick of you and either A. Pound you, B. Leave you alone, or C... I mean, yeah." He stopped after C.