"dreamed about what?" namjoon creases his forehead, now observing the paper yoongi held earlier.

"the explosion."

"what?" jennie breathes. "why? how?"

"we don't know," hoseok answered her before sitting down. "we saw her earlier crying about it and then she told us. minutes later the daily prophet showed up with this kind of news, just like what she have said."

"point is," yoongi started, eyes not leaving the newspaper namjoon was holding. "they said the muggle inside was the reason why someone did it."

"yeah, that's what i'm pissed of! for what?" jennie exclaimed angrily. "what does it have to do with the muggles?"

"gotta go," jimin stood up. "yoongi, tell taehyung to bring rosé's rat later."

hoseok rolled his eyes at him and left. "let's just meet at the wooden bridge later, let's talk about it."

.

"divination?" jungkook asked lisa whom he just followed entering a room.

"yeah," she nods. "don't you like it?"

"no, it's not like that!" he answered and smiled. "it just.. feels weird."

"no, it's not!" lisa grinned at him. "let's go, you'll be sitting with me, alright?"

"of course," jungkook nods before sitting down, eyes watching the other students who followed them. "why are they watching you?"

"are you mad?" lisa chuckled. "you're the one they're watching, not me."

"but why?" he creases his forehead, not liking a single idea of this kind of treatment he's having.

"i mean," lisa started. "you're a former durmstrang student, how could you not possibly think you would not get famous with that?"

"well, that's a lame reason for someone to attract everyone's attention with this," jungkook watched lisa as she opened her tectbook to wait for the professor.

"trust me," she laughs. "things will get worse."

"oh, bloody hell.."

.

"seokjin, here!" rosé, who was actually not in a good mood earlier, was seen waving at seokjin who's now walking towards them. he saw them all complete and he was the only one they were waiting, causing him to run fast to catch up with them.

"why do you look so happy?" seokjin asked rosé before rasing a brow. he rested his back on the side as he watches everyone looking outside.

"she's always happy," jimin grinned that made seokjin glance at him. he's whipped for rosé, isn't he?

"she finally have her rat," hoseok exclaimed, looking at taehyung who keeps on glaring at jisoo (who was actually doing the same to him). "but anyway, despite her having fun, look at the two killing each other with their deathly stares.."

lisa stood at the middle to stop the two. "now, now, this year will be our first time hoing to hogsmeade!"

rosé once again chimed and jumped happily, causing jennie to hold yoongi's arms who's beside her. "rosé, don't jump!" she squealed louder.

yoongi chuckles upon seeing jennie like a scared cat gripping on his robe, and so he shushed rosé which made jimin glare at him. "shut up yoongs."

"the fuck?" yoongi cussed loud. "stop calling me yoongs."

"just for one minute, kim," jisoo suddenly blurted out. "stop glaring at me for salazar's sake!"

all of them but jungkook sighed, almost saying it loudly like, "here we go again.."

"you dare speak the wizard who hates muggles like you, kim?" taehyung laughed. "how thick could you get?"

"how annoying could you be?" jisoo fired back.

jungkook glanced at them curiously, not knowing what was happening. namjoon stood beside him and mumbled, "they hate each other."

"yeah," he nods. "it's pretty obvious now."

"i've seen worse," namjoon answered.

"oh well, miss kim, atleast i'm not pushing myself to a world where i don't belong-"

"glad i'm not a pureblood like you then, kim!" she spat. "atleast i don't have to deal with that kind of bloody attitude you're showing!"

hoseok cleared his troath and glanced at the others. "aren't they aware that them calling each other's surnames sounds awkward? it's literally similar, in case they forgot."

"you two look like a married couple fighting who's going to change the bedsheets," seokjin shut them both, making the rest laugh at him.

taehyung rolled his eyes at him, and jisoo fake gagged.

"shut up!"