.

Elevator,

Hyuna was stuck in the elevator and it was dark. It was scary to open her eyes yet it was scarier to close her eyes.

"Phone, my phone." Hyuna searched for her own pocket and grabbed her phone.

As she successfully grabbed the phone, Hyuna opened the flashlight and aimed towards the buttons. She pushed the emergency button but nobody was answering.

"Jebal jebal jebal." She was turning white, pushing the same button multiple times.

____

The boys room,

The boys finally finished packing and went outside the room. Hyun Jin was the last to exit the room as he shut the door behind him.

"Alright, are we all ready?" Felix asked as he saw the girls coming out from next door.

"Yes!" Ji Yeon replied.

"Is Hyuna already in the lobby?" Hyun Jin asked as his girlfriend was nowhere to be seen.

"Yes, she went down earlier and didn't come back." Chaeyoung replied.
"Maybe she is lazy to come back here?"

"Probably." Nayong nodded, agreeing with Chaeyoung.

"Alright then. Let's go." Han said, pushing Nayong's luggage with his.

"Gumawo Han aa!" Nayong and Han were walking side by side in front of the others.

"I am the only loner here." Seungmin said, thinking about the moments when Han used to be just like him.

Lonely.

"Seungmin aa, you can't imagine how complicated Ji Yeon could be sometimes." Felix said.

"I am complicated? Are you talking about yourself?" Ji Yeon was about to throw a fit but Felix cut her off.

"Complicatedly pretty." He giggled and it irritated Seungmin more.

Ji Yeon playfully hit Felix on his shoulder, giggling.

"I shouldn't have believe in you corny people." Seungmin walked in between Ji Yeon and Felix, causing them to be parted away from each other.

"Andwaee! Bokie aa," Ji Yeon went back to be glued to Felix and the boy at the front parted them away again.

"This is so annoying! Annoying!" Seungmin angrily said.

But the couple laughed to his misery.

____

Lobby,

They were finally in the lobby. Everybody was there except for Hyuna but nobody thought about something negative.

"Ock, where is Hyuna's luggage?" Hyun Jin asked as neither Hyuna nor her luggage was in the lobby.

"Probably didn't come down yet?" Nayong replied, too chill.

"Really?" Hyun Jin was nodding his head but felt somewhat weird.