Romancing The Vampires

It was around 6 pm when Gabriela headed home, she was still dressed in Rosalie's dress and was still recovering from the shock of last night, but she was doing fine. She sat in Jasper's car as they chatted about any random topic. There was something about Jasper that made her feel a sense of familiarity. Jasper Hale made her think that he was no stranger to her. Like she had felt and heard everything there is to him.

Jasper could say the same thing. In all his life—alive and, er, dead—he would have remembered her face. He would remember her. Everything about her was something you wouldn't forget. Yet, he can't explain why he felt like he had known her for all his 164 years of life. She was mysterious, magical.

She was incandescent.

"Okay, hold on, let me get this straight. You're telling me that I'm like heroin to you?" Gabby started, her eyes trained at his side profile.

"Yes, the smell of your blood is—pardon the creepiness—amazing. We can get high with just the scent itself." Jasper explains, eyes straight ahead, but a smirk laid on his mouth, knowing full well how he had captured the girl's attention.

"Not gonna lie, that's kinda scary," Gabby said, "Should I be finding this romantic?" She teased.

"Well, if you get turned on by blood, then, by all means, this is a safe space, a judgement-free space if you will, so I won't kink shame you," He said, glancing at the girl. Gabriela smirked as she turned back to the front, her hands intertwined with his, as he rested it on his lap.

"Sweet, well then, got any kinks you wanna share, Mr Hale?"

"I think I'd rather take you out to dinner first before we talk about anything that has to do with the bedroom."

"Dang, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come in." Gabriela chuckled, side-glancing at the smiling vampire.

"I'd be honoured but, I'm a gentleman, Ma'am. I take women to dinner before I make them scream my name."

Gabby's eyes widen in surprise at his words. She'd be lying if she said her heart didn't skip a beat. He'd done it again. He had smooth-talked his way to her heart.

Or perhaps her bed, but he took girls to dinner first.

"Okay, Mister Gentleman. Serious talk. Do vampires have superpowers like the ones you read in books? Like compulsion and other stuff?"

"Superpowers? Some do, but others don't. Alice can see the future, Edmund can slow time, and Edward can read minds."

"Wow, hold on, Grandpa can read minds?"

"Yes, however, he can't read your's or your sister's. Alice can't also see your future. So Miss Swan, do you have something to tell me?"

"To tell you? Hmm, let's see, I'm a magic witch who is in hiding after attempting to murder a thirteen-year-old at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Hog—what?" Jasper splutters, his eyes filled with confusion as he glanced over to the girl.

Gabriela gasps. Oh. My. God.

"You don't know what Hogwarts is?"

Jasper shook his head, "Should I be aware of what it is?"

"Uh, it's only the most popular fantasy novel within the Children's Book Fantasy genre."

"Well, I'm sure you won't fail to educate me in modern literature. We can set that as a dinner date. What do you think?"