Chapter 5- To wonderland

(The new chapters will be written better because I've improved with my writing style. Anyway, enjoy)

      You scream gets stuck in your thaort as a odd burning sensation flows into your veins. You turn away from the dented metal elevator doors and glance down the hall toward the main desk. Glass pieces litter the floor while lights hang by a thread. The side of this hospital looks like a earth quake or a herd of zombies hit it.

    You race toward the desk, but the floor begins to shake rather violently, darkness closing in on you. Your feet slip from impact, knocking you on your butt. Vibrations echo throughout your bones while the tiles below you start to crumble away. Gravity abandons your body as the floor opens up revealing a muddy hole. You scream, clawing at the hole like a cat. Your eyes grow wide the moment you feel your blood freeze in your veins.

      Skeletons of animals and a rabbit lay piled at the bottom. Mud and dirt smears across your skin as the bandage around your head comes loose. Suddenly, something wraps around your wrist and pulls you up. You're sit back on the tile floor. You look up to meet the frame of that creature from eailer.

     You scramble backward, your back hiting the wall. He bends down to your height and gently pats the top of your head. Confusion automatically pumps into your heart. You lock eyes with him noticing his appearance has worsen. His red eyes are fading to a gray shade while his skin is unusually pale.  Several stitches line his cheek forming into a heart, and his skin is littered with cuts.

    You hestiantly reach out, your index finger laying on top of his skin. He stands very still as his eyes lock onto you with a certain seriousness.
    "Why are you here?" You ask.

     "I need your help. You see I come from a different wonderland than your own. I belong to Underland. A decaying horrible world. Everything used to be beautiful. You see my Alice grew up in an asylum and she defeated a man named Dr. Bumbly. She took rule and her love for me grew to hatred. She went mad. Madder then the Hatter,----" you tilt your head to the side and stand up. He carefully takes your hand and leads you to the elevator.

     "She hurt her friends and rules Underland with a iron fist. I need you to save us," he lets go off your hand, managing to place both his fingers at each end of the dented doors.
      "How can I do that?" You whisper, unsure. He pulls the doors apart leaving a small gap.

     Cheshire turns his head your way, a devilish smirk settling on his lips. His gray cat ears point at the darkness beyond.
     "It's quite easy. Don't worry. You'll see," his voice is rugged while his words are laced with many flirtations. He separates the doors completely letting a cold breeze flood the room.

    You shiver, stepping up to the edge, gazing down the metal walls surrounding it. Cold sickly air circulates throughout the contraption while sounds of something falling echoes close by. You tilt your skull toward him, raising an eyebrow.
     "What am I suppose to do?"

      "Let me help you," he smirks playfully and pushes you forward. Gravity abandons your body, your (h/c) locks flow upward in a wave, and finally a sinking sensation goes through you. You scream as you plunge deeper into whatever prison he has lived in for centuries.