Capitolo Ventiquattro

Start from the beginning

"Okay fine, but talk to me. I'm your boyfriend not her," he said pouting cutely, sending my heart beating again but for another reason.

"Stop being so cute," I smiled at him before placing my phone in my backpack, "Fine I guess I'll talk to you," I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Good," he smiled widely at me before pulling me into him.

"Let go of me," I squealed in shock as I playfully tried to get out of his embrace.

At this moment I knew that the whole cafeteria was watching us but I didn't care.

Luca somehow knew how to make me forget the world and place me in our own little bubble.

"Never," He said pulling me in tighter and kissing my cheek.

"You're so annoy-"

"LUCA!"

"-ing?" Luca and I, and as well as the whole cafeteria, turned our heads to the voice that just screamed his name.

When my eyes landed on the face of the voice that called out for Luca I could literally feel my face drop and my hands clench into fist.

Why the fuck was Patricia here?

She sauntered her plastic body in our direction and I wanted to do nothing more than to slap that hidden smirk on her face.

It was like she was taunting me, telling me she knew something i didn't and I hated the mystery of it.

"Baby I missed you!" she gushed as she threw herself onto Luca when she got close enough, completely pushing me to the side as she did so.

I stood up so fast and pulled her by her skimpy light pink tank top that was way too small for her. "Get your sluty ass body off my man," I said as i stood in front of Luca, looking up at her since she was in heels.

"Move out my way black bitch, he's my man you gold digging whore!" she said before pushing me.

"Don't fucking touch her Patricia," Luca growled. At this point there was a crowd gathered around us in the cafeteria.

"But baby-" Patricia started as she made a step towards Luca.

"Im not you're baby. Don't call me that, it disgust me." Patricia narrowed her eyes at me before looking back at Luca with a sinister smirk.

"You've forgotten who my dad is baby, he's much more powerful now," She somehow managed to get close to Luca. Suffocating us with her perfume i think she showered in. "If you don't marry me in two weeks, he's going to kill everyone she cares about," my blood ran cold as her words registered in my head.

Patrica stepped back and looked Luca in the eyes, daring him to object. His face was now tight with fury and his hands clenched at his sides.

He looked just about ready to pounce on her and tear her apart.

"Touch a single hair on her head, or anyone she cares about. I'll make sure you're body is taken by my men and mutilated beyond recognition." Luca said fiercely before pushing her away from him, grabbing my hand, and leading us out of the cafeteria.

"Luca! Luca!-"

"What?!" he turned around and faced me with an angry glare making me shrivel up a little in fear.

"y-youre hurting me," i said softly as i glanced down at my wrist, Luca was holding tightly on.

He let go of me like I was fire burning his hand before running his hands through his hair, "I'm sorry bambino," he said while taking a step towards me. I unconsciously stepped away from him, this just added fuel to the fire as he started to pace around in circles.

I was scared again, seeing him so mad, and the way he just threated her life like it was nothing scared me. 

"fuck!" he yelled as he suddenly hit a locker in anger. 

"I-" I didn't really know what to say. I wanted to comfort him but i felt like he should be comforting me, maybe comfort each other? I didn't know. this was all just too much.

"I'm sorry," he suddenly sighed, "I-i just don't want you to be scared of me. I hate it,"

"I don't want to be either," i mumbled.

"Then don't be..." he walked up to me with pleading eyes, "please," i nodded my head silently and a look of relive washed over his face as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"i wont hurt you ever. I promise," he mumbled in my shoulder.

But the thing was, I wasn't scared of him hurting me, I was scared i would get hurt because of him.

Wowwwwww, whose the biggest bitch for not updating in like 3 weeks?

me.

i suck and I apologize.

but i love you 💜 so please don't leave😭

Anyways Italian Love Takes a turn after this chapter, there will be like one or two more chapters where they are this age, then there's gonna be a time jump :))