Capitolo Ventiquattro

Start from the beginning

Although it hurt like a bitch, it somehow turned me on, leading to Luca making me cum with his fingers multiple times.

I was physically exhausted and I didn't even think I would be able to make it through today.

"You okay bambino?" Luca asked knowingly as he rubbed my lower back in soothing circles.

I was very annoyed with him at the moment, he didn't have to fucking spank me before school and since he made me cum so many times I'm gonna be tired all day and when I'm tired I get cranky.

"Fine." I but back annoyed as we entered the busy cafeteria filled with students getting breakfast.

"Is that attitude I hear? Want another spanking?"

I froze in my spot momentarily before turning my face to him and giving him a fake smile.

"No, no attitude here baby," I said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Better," he smirked before tapping me very sore ass.

I winced at the pain, and wanted so badly to turn around and smack him but I didn't.

I took a deep and calming breath before carefully sitting down on the bench.

When I did, I pulled out my phone from the side pocket from my backpack and texted Alexis.

She wasn't here yet, and even though I knew why, I just wanted an excuse to not talk to Luca for the next couple of minutes.

Moments passed and I could tell Luca was annoyed by my lack of attention towards him, but I pretended not to notice.

"Why aren't you talking to me bambino?" He asked sadly, making my heart twist up in guilt, until I yawned and remembered why I was ignoring him.

"Just checking in on Alexis," I said still not looking at him.

"She's fine," He said before pulling my phone out of my hand making me jump up to grab it,"talk to your boyfriend instead," he said waving my phone in the air like a child.

"Luca give me my phone," I said getting up from my seat and basically climbing his body to get my phone. Luca was chuckling and moving around so I wouldn't reach it, "knowing how you and Dante are, she probably isn't fine,"

Lucas moments stopped suddenly and he straighten his posture, my phone still high above his head," What's that supposed to mean?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes.

I was confused for a moment but shook it off as I continued to reach for my phone.

"I don't know what you mean," I said not paying attention to him and continuing to go after my phone.

In one swift movement, Luca some how managed to place me back in my seat and put my phone in his back pocket before sitting back down as well.

"What was that supposed to mean?" He asked again as he faced me once more.

"What are you talking about? Give me my phone," I said exasperated.

"You said know me and Dante she probably isn't fine- are you still scared of me?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me slightly.

My face lit up realization. In all honesty there was still a part of me that was scared of the life he lived even though he reassured me that he would never hurt me. But I guess it's still there like an annoying splinter in your hand.

"What? Of course not," I said sitting back down with my heart beating wildly. "I know you won't hurt me," I whispered.

"Now can I have my phone?" He stared at me for a moment before taking my phone out of his pocket and handing it to me.